Chapter Four

Savannah

The next morning I slept in a bit. Madi and I woke up in panicked for a solid minute before we laughed it off.

This time we decided to head to the gym. Madi had no clue what she was doing making it funnier so I had to help her with what she was doing.

After we finished we showered and got into some running shorts and a tank top since it's hot in Arizona.

I wasn't complaining since most times it was cloudy in Nebraska. When we got back we chilled in the lounge for bit before grabbing our schedules.

Madi and I were down to figure out who dropped the note and why they just didn't tell me.

When we got back to our room Kylie was calling me. I smile answering in bed.

"Hey bitch! You missing us yet?" Kylie asks next to Mark. "My bitches, Not really. I already have so many friends it's like I lived here." I say joking.

"Sure you did bitch. We know damn well that you can not making friends." Mark says.
"By the way.... Are you trying to steal my guy best friend Kylie?" I ask.

"Maybe... so what? You can't do anything cause you're in Arizona." She says. I give her a look.

"Okay fine he's yours."
"So is your roommate a stalker?" Mark whispers making it perfectly that Madi could still hear. I scoot over allowing her to lay next to me.

"No you fat bitch. I'm a perfect bad bitch." She says. Kylie starts laughing while Mark stares in shock.

"That's what I thought bitch." Madi says. I laugh at the reactions.
"Kylie, Mark... this is my roommate and new friend Madi." I smile.

They all smile.
"Thanks for the heads up." Kylie says.

"So have you heard from Lia?" I ask. Kylie shakes her head. "No... she kinda went M.I.A."

"Hmm... well I'll try and text her and see if she responds. What about trey?" I ask.
"Trey.. still the same. He's like the life of the party. Everyone, EVERYONE! What's to be next to Trey." Kylie says.

"Yeah well he wants that life. Ever since he found out I went to college parties he started going to them." I say. "Yeah, but I mean it's not your fault." Mark says.

"Sorta.... if I wouldn't have gone to one of them when he was with him, he probably wouldn't know where to start." I say.

"Yeah I mean he started hanging out with Sammy and the rest of them." Mark adds.

"How are they?" I ask smiling. "I mean still smoking, high, partying, Stassie chills with us here and there." Kylie says.

"What about Catherine?" I ask.
"We don't talk to her. I think she transferred." Kylie says.

"Hey what about Jack?" Madi asks. Making mark and Kylie look at each other.

"I don't involve myself in Jacks life." I tell her.
"Well... I mean I think you convinced him to still play football. He's like happy, but anytime he's around us he always asks about you." She tells me.

"Awww.. he still cares." Madi says.
"Madi thinks that Jack and I story hasn't ended. That it's just like on a pause kinda thing." I explain.

I look at the clock and see it says 7:36.

"Shit. Hey guys I'm gonna call you guys some other time. I have somewhere to be." I say getting up.

we say goodbye before hanging up.
We decide to wear shorts and a black shirt. Walking to the directions we end up at a frat house. This could go two ways.

We walk in and there's already a lot of people here. People making out, smoking, dancing, exchanging, and just playing games all around.

Madi and I find ourselves in the basement with a bunch more people. We talk to a few girls around us before this girl comes up and asks us to pose.

She tells us that it's going on the freshman recognition wall

She tells us that it's going on the freshman recognition wall. We go back upstairs and find the kitchen grabbing beer.

As we walk out someone ran into me spilling there drink on me. Which was really cold.
"Oh my god.. I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." This kinda deep but not deep voice says.

"It's fine." I smile. I look up to find a really cute tall guy.

"No it's not fine. Let me get you another drink." He says. "No for real it's okay. I should get going my friend is waiting for me." I say.

"Okay well can I get your name?" He asks. We continue eye contact, I smile looking away at Madi before looking at him again.

"Savannah." I smile.
"Okay.. Savannah. It was nice meeting you." He says.

"Are you not gonna tell me your name?" I ask confused. "I think you'll be fine not knowing." He says.

I look down laughing a bit thinking then looking at him for a second before walking away.

That was way different from when I talked to Jack. I look back at the mystery guy for him to be gone.

"Wow... who was that?" Madi asks.
"I don't know... I didn't get a name." I tell her.

After awhile of being at the party we left so we wouldn't be late or tired for the first day.

••••