Chapter Thirty-four

Savannah

When we woke up we packed out stuff since our flights were in the morning. Before we left Molly came around. I was shocked. "Hey!" I smile hugging her. "Hey... leaving already?" She asks.

"Yeah... sadly." I say. "I'm sure you'll be back for summer." She laughs. "I hope. What's up?"I ask her.
"Well..... i don't know if you know, but one of our cousins is getting married. She needs another bridesmaid and..... we were wondering if you would be able to be one?" She asks.

"When's the wedding?" I ask.
"Around June." She says.

"I think I can. Is it fine if I let you know like the last two weeks of March?" I ask. "Yeah... of course. I didn't want to waste a lot of your time." She says. "Please... you're basically family." I say laughing.

"Alright I'll see you later." She says.
"Tell your dad he better kicking recovery's ass." I yell laughing while I wave bye.

She laughs but gives a thumbs up.

When we arrived at the airport we said bye to my parents hugging them. We went through security in a breeze especially since we were in the front.

We waited about thirty minutes before boarding and getting on our plane. On the way I took a picture of Birna and I.

Bye Nebraska 🥺

Bye Nebraska 🥺

I got snapchats from Quinn and Madi.
I texted the group chat and my parents to let them know when we landed. Quinn and Madi picked Sam and I up at the school since we all rode the bus back.

We stop at sonic for some food. I just got a shake while the rest of them got some other stuff. Sam even ordered for his little sister which melted my heart.

"Please... he's only doing that because you two are here." Quinn rolls her eyes. Sam and her argue back and forth.

Once we got back we set the stuff downstairs before going out to the backyard to find his family there. His mom automatically coming up to Sam.

"You did great. You'll get them next time." She says hugging him. "Thanks mom." He smiles at her. She then comes up to me pulling me in.

I'm confused and shocked as to why. Since we don't ever hug or anything. "We're so proud of you! To be honest John didn't think you would play the same because it was your hometown." She laughs nervously causing me to smile.

"Thank you, no that stuff doesn't bother me. It's a game and you have to put your personal life to the side once you put on the jersey and step out." I say. "Well said Savannah." She smiles.