Chapter Five

Savannah

"You can wait, looser."

My heart stopped. "I'll just come back later."

"Chill.... here." He said handing it to me.

There was a lump In my throat.
"You're not from around here are you?" He asked. I glance at him a bit before focusing on the process of my drink.

I take a big gulp from my cup. "That's the way to do it." He said laughing at my action. I smiled a bit from his laugh. "What's your name beautiful?" He asked.

I smiled a bit.
"Savannah." I said. "Jack Gilinsky." He said casually.

"Well... how about I get your number?" He asked. "Mmm.... I don't give my number to strangers." I said.

"We should hangout some time." I offered. "How about tomorrow we could go get some froyo?" He asked. "Yeah... sure. Just text me." I said.

I wake up out of breathe. Why am I dreaming something that already happening? I don't like this. I look at the clock and see 7:34.

I wake Madi up after making sure she had a class early morning. We get a outfit planned. Grabbed our bags.

Took pictures before heading to class.

We walked each other the farthest we could before separating ways.

-

When lunch came around I was way too happy for lunch. I was never happy for lunch. I meet Madi where we left each other and went to Chick-fil-A which I've never been to, so we had to try.

"So how are your morning classes?" She asks. "They're alright, most of them i might drop, but I'm just glad I hadn't bought any books." I tell her.

"Wait you haven't bought them?" She asks shocked.
"No... I mean why would I? I don't know what I want to do... plus I'll just probably buy the book online and have it on my tablet." I explain.

"Holy shit your smart. I had already bought all my books." She says making me laugh a bit.
"You can sell the books again for the same amount for students who need them." I say.

"True."

We finish eating before going back to the university. On our way back I posted Madi and I on my Snapchat and Instagram.

Yes

Yes... yes we did make it for our first class :)

Not gonna lie I wore that jean jacket for the picture only. Then I took it off knowing it was gonna be hot later that day.

Madi had another class to get to so I went to the cafe and sat down doing some early research on some topics in my classes.

"Do you need another coffee or snack?" The lady asks coming up to me. "Oh no thank you, but thank you." I smile. Causing her to smile at me.

I go back to doing my work.

-

"It's rude to ignore someone." I hear next to me. I look up to find the guy from the other night.

"Ah no name.... Im sorry, I didn't know you were here." I smile. "Sure you didn't... you just wanted me to come up to you first." He says joking. At least I think he's joking.

"I'm joking." He adds.
"Well actually I was ignoring you... I didn't want you coming up to me." I joke with him. He looks at me shocked.

"I'm joking." I add just like him causing him to sigh in relief. "Oh thank god! I was starting to like you." He laughs. I laugh with him.

"So what are you doing?" He asks. "Doing some early research about something's in my classes." I tell him.

"Meh... so you're smart and know how to time management.. I'm assuming." He says.
"Meh... in occasions, but yeah kinda right." I say.

"So what are you?" He asks. I close my computer, putting a few things in my backpack.
"A lady." I answer in the most 'duh' way.

"Yeah.. I know that." He says.

I laugh.
"I think you'll just  have to wait and find out." I smile staring at him. I grab my things leaving him there.

-

"Wait?! You just left him there?!" Madi asks me when she comes back to the dorm.

"Yeah... I mean I did what he did to me." I reason. "Girrrl... either you killed your chances with him or you made him even more interested in you."

"Probably made him uninterested."
"I don't know we'll just have to find out."

"You... I still don't know how you don't know his name or didn't ask him." She continues.
"I didn't really think about it." I say.

"Whatever you say... We will find out what his name.... on my god! What if you guys have kids and you tell them how you met.... Thats gonna be fricking cute!" She rants. I laugh.

She continues her rant in her bed and me in mine, but thinking of kids all I could think was Omaha and... Jack. Us being together and having kids.

I quickly erase my mind not wanting to be stuck on that.

••••