Chapter Fourty-five

Savannah

"I didn't know you talked to Emily." Jack says.
"I just ran into her at the store earlier today. It's been what like.... a year maybe since I saw or talked to her."

"Yeah... I was kinda shocked to find her there."
"Hopefully she'll be coming around more."

"Yeah.... so why'd you leave Madison?" I asked. "What? What are you talking about?"

"At my house." I say confused.
"Oh... I mean we'll be back it'll only take about thirty minutes." He says.

"Really? I thought it'd be like an hour."
"God I hope not." He groans.

"Pleaseee... don't act like you're not enjoying being with me." I respond sarcastically.
"Eh you're not wrong."

I pause thinking about how that sounded. Is he saying? He likes spending time with me? Or that he enjoyed being with me?

"I told you it wasn't a long ride." Jack says pulling into the church. "Shut up." I respond.
"You're Just mad I was right."

I roll my eyes before getting off.
Once we talk in I greet everyone.
"Wait! Are you Jacks girlfriend? Gosh you're so gorgeous!" This older women says.

"No..." i laugh awkwardly, "Im just a good friend."
"Oh... Jack! Honey! What are you waiting for. She's gorgeous!" The women says yelling at jack making me chuckle.

"No! This is Savannah. Madison is my girlfriend." Jack says pulling the women away.
My face kinda falls apart.

Here those words from Jack stabbed me a little deeper than I thought. Madison... Madison is Jacks girlfriend. Oh boy. My heart. It's like I've just been kicked in the heart.

W-No... Savannah. Collect yourself. You are Savannah, Jacks first person. No- Savannah! You are Sams girlfriend who likes him very much.

You are happy with Sam. You are proud to be in a five month and like 9 days relationship.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Molly asks coming up to me. "Yeah.. just remembered things I have to do tomorrow." I say.

"Oh- are you sure?"
I nod my head.
"Oh okay... well the rundown is about to start." She says. "Well let's go then." I laugh following her.
We go inside getting matched and the rundown.

"Now you.... let's see... we're gonna put you with.... him!" The lady says before pointing to Jack. My eyes widen a bit shocked out of the other guys I'm with Jack.

"Yes... ah... you two look great." She smiles. "Oh great." I mumbled looking down. I hear jack scoff a bit.

We stand next to each other for awhile before she finishes.

-

"I don't get how she still managed to partner us." Jack groans as we leave. "Shut up....I'm not happy either."

"Sure... I bet you were praying to god to put us together. Plus your driving."
"Well Quiet frankly he already tried putting us together and it didn't work out did it?" I answer catching the keys he threw at me.