Chapter Nine

Savannah

I wake up with my phone blowing up.... the ding and the vibration of my phone wouldn't stop. I turn to ignore it.

"Are you gonna answer your phone?" Madi asks. I groan turning back around to grab it only for it to fall on the ground.

Madi and I groan at the same time since it was the weekend. I prop my self on my elbow to reach it. I look to find a bunch of text messages from my friends in Nebraska.

It was over the picture Jack took of us.

I texted them I would call them later and explain everything. I get on Snapchat sending my streaks before opening them. I see a Snapchat from a Sam, but I couldn't remember who Sam was.

I open it and jumping in my bed reading his message twenty times. I smile a little at it. I fix my hair a little and smile.

Ew. I retake different pictures until I myself he's probably checking that I opened it. I sent it back with 'Heyy :)'

"Who was that?" Madi asks grinning.
"What?" I ask confused.

She starts impersonating my actions of trying to take a picture. "Okay stop." I say laughing.

"Ohh.... was it jack?" She asks. "Nooo... Sam." I say.

"Ohh saaamm." She drags out.
"I had forgotten I had him on Snapchat." I say chuckling. "I would to."

"Im gonna get dressed." She says grabbing clothes. "I'm gonna go down the hall to brush my teeth." I tell her.

I grab my stuff and go.

I get a Snapchat back from Sam.
"Are you now Just waking up?" He snaps me back. I laugh a little but snap him a mirror pic of me brushing my teeth. "No 😶" I respond.

Just then I get a snap from Quinn.
"Madi and you wanna come over?"

I respond with a selfie of me, my toothbrush, and thumbs up. I finish and head back to our room and change.

I wear a green tank top and jean shorts with Chaco sandals. We wait for Quinn to get here before we leave and get in her car.

We get to her house and... damnn. Her house was BIG. I thought my house was big, but hers? WAYYY bigger.

We get off following Quinn since we didn't know where the hell we where. She took us to her room that was connected to a hangout sorta room. Gives us a tour all around her place. Which she mentions that she has another brother, and a sister.

Madi and Quinn continue talking while I checked my phone to see Sam Snap-chatted me.

It makes me smile but quickly take it off since I'm in front of Quinn and Madi. Sam had set the picture he set up his friend to take.

I snapchat him back leaving my phone on the table.

-
A few hours passed and Quinn wanted to swim awhile in her pool. She invited us, but we had no bikinis.

Quinn gave us some of Hers to borrow. We put them on and I had to try and find one that fitted. Once we were all suited we went outside and swam. Playing a few games or Just talking about things.

Quinn's mom came out and took a picture of us.

"Mom

"Mom... why do you have to embarrass me?" She asks. Madi and I smile.

"Honey... you never bring your friends over." Her mom tries to whisper. "Quinn... it's okay. Although We might not know You're moms, shes nice and we love her." I say.

Madi nods her head.
Quinn Just sighs. "Would you girls like some snacks?" Her mom asks. "No!" "Yeah!" Madi and Quinn spit out different responses. I laugh a little to myself.

"Alright well.. I'll bring a few snacks out." Quinn's mom says heading inside. I get out checking my phone to it being warm but I grab a towel and see Sam Snapchat's me to go by the driveway.

I put on my tank top and shorts over the swimsuit with my chacos. I look around a bit before a car door opens. Sam pops out making me smile.

"You're really a stalker." I say going up to him. "Or you're a stalker." He says. "Mm... i was here first." I say. "Where you tho?" He says in a smart ass voice.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask. "No um... just came to do some business." He says. "Oh does your other uncle have a business here?" I ask.

He chuckles laughing silently.
"No i uh a-"

"Sam! What are you doing?!... Savannah, is Sam bothering you?" Quinn's mom says coming out from the garage.

"No... I actually came out to talk to him." I say. "Oh..well.. Okay just making sure, why don't you head back." She says. I scrunch my eyebrows a little but nod my head.

I wave goodbye to Sam, and head back to Quinn and Madi. "Hey! Where'd you go?" Madi asks.
"I.. uh. Went to answer a phone call." I say.

"Oh... well come join us." Quinn says. I sit on the concrete with my legs in the water only.

I couldn't stop thinking of how strange it was with Sam and Quinn's mom.

Sam snapchats me with his number.
I text him once I copied the number to my phone and saved his contact information.

Hey... is everything okay?

Yeah, um... I was gonna tell you earlier if you wanted to go with me somewhere?

You're not gonna try and murder me, right?

Haha... idk, you'll just have to wait and find out.

I guess you'll just have to find out if I just send 911 to you

You wouldn't... I'm too cute. Plus you won't regret it.

Okay... what time?

6 P.M.

I'll be ready

And no cops

Okay.... 6 P.M. and cops

Girls 🤦🏽‍♀️

😌😜

The rest of the afternoon we snap chatted. I was honestly nervous to know what we were gonna do tomorrow.

••••