Chapter Fifty-one

Savannah

The next day I wake up early I leave a note by saying I was going on a run/workout. I called a taxi to pick me up before going to schools gym.

I got everything out waiting on Tara and the three girls to come.

"Morning!" I Smile at the girls as they walk in amazed from how big the place was making me laugh.

"We Get to work out In this place?"
"Yes... unless one of the coaches reserves a time frame." Tara answers. "Our Coach will only reserve maybe like once or twice for us a season." I add.

"They tend to be about an hour or so maybe two depending."

"On what?"
"Just the occasion or if we all agree that we need to talk together and discuss a few things."

"But like we've said... most of them it's very much and you decide if you want to come, but coach never wants to hear complaining." Tara says.
"Oh... and.. she highly recommends no dating.. and if you do decide to be in relationship to let her know. Incase of problems or whatever. It's about being responsible not trying to be your mom. She's looking out for you and your career." I say.

Tara gives me a weird look, but I don't look or say anything. "Are you ready?" I ask smiling.

-

Once we were done working out we stretched before going to shower. I decide to Just shower at the dorms with the girls. They won't care. Once I was done I put on my bathing suit on under neath my shorts and a light jacket.

Can't touch this ✨

Can't touch this

I head to their dorms knocking on it.
"Hey!.... just wanted to let you know, pack a bathing suit." I say. "Okay... for what?"

"To be in the water duh." I laugh. "Do you want to come in?" They ask.
"No... I'm gonna go eat something then Tara and I will be back to get you guys." I say. They nod their heads before I say bye.

I text Quinn checking to see if she'd want to hangout with us and be fine with us chill in her pool.
Which she was. That girl literally loves people.
I ride over to Taras talking to her family for a bit before we went to go eat.

"I'm surprised you said anything about relationship." Tara says. "Why?"

"Well I mean... I would've thought you would give advise and not.... like encourage to not date." She says. "I just want to warn them.... like y'all did for me." I said.

"Yeah, but you're with Sam. Like you two are everything. Star basketball player... star football player." She says.

I hear the rant go longer before I cut her off changing the subject.
"Do you think our team is better or worse this year?" I ask. "Well I mean.... better?" She asks confused.