Chapter Fifty-eight

Savannah

After last night events, I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Probably the best night, I've ever had. I couldn't go a minute with smiling about it. It felt so magical and amazing.

He was gentle, caring, and the right person. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. Jack knew his way.
The only thing scaring me was, was I good enough for Jack?

Did he enjoy it as much as I did?
I could still feel his body warmth on me and his touch. Soft kisses down my abdomen, running my hands through his hair.

I hear the door close behind me making me snap out of my daydream. I turn around to find Jack, smiling, in his shorts.
"Good morning beautiful."

I blush turning away before feeling Jack on me, arms wrapped around me. His face next to mine.
"You're gorgeous." He says before kissing me. I giggle feeling a bit ticklish. "I love you." He whispers. "Me too." I smile kissing him.

"C'mon... we gotta showers."
"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" I ask pouting. "I would love that baby, but your dad will kill me if he finds out." He answers before kissing me.

"Uh! Where are you going?" I ask. "To get our bathe ready." He says going to the next room. I hear the water run. I check my phone answering friends back.

I see Jack posted on his sorry, opening it to find a picture of me.

So beautiful 😍

So beautiful 😍

I blush at the picture. "You really had to let the world know we had sex?" I ask. He pops out. "No one knows we had sex." He says.
"Jack! The picture has me without a shirt or a bra." I say. "It's fine.... you look gorgeous without a bra or a shirt." He smiles getting a pillow thrown at him.

"Ah! Your boob is out." He says making me laugh. "Plus... I'll be the only one looking at how gorgeous you are."

"Are you on a mission to make me blush every minute?" I ask sitting up. "Possibly, plus I love seeing how you smile, blush, and laugh." He smiles coming over and kissing me, I kiss back.

I feel him pick me up swiftly, wrapping my legs around him, feeling cold as I was wrapped in blanket. We continue to make out, until he helped me in the shower, following with him after.

We play with soap and draw things on each other. As jack lays on top of me I play with his hair.
"Last night was amazing." I say. "You liked it?" He asked. "Loved it... almost to perfect." I laugh. "Good, I wanted it to be perfect." He says grabbing my hand and kissing it.