Chapter Eighteen

Savannah

"Wake up!" Sam and Quinn say jumping on me so we could workout. Our workout was only 30 minutes before Sam and I headed out the door. His mom wasn't home so she wouldn't ask us where we were going.

We get in Sams car, which he throws me his keys. "Don't crash." He says. "Wow! You're really gonna let her drive? You've never let me drive." Quinn says.

"Well you're annoying." Sam responds. "We just have to pick up westen." Quinn says. Making Sam and I both turn around.

"What? I asked him to tag along... ya'll really wanted me to third wheel?" She asks. We turn around laughing a bit.

Sam pulled out his phone turning it so I would get in, but not high enough so Quinn could see. Making it funny to me.

When we picked up Westen he commented on me driving

When we picked up Westen he commented on me driving. "Let's see how Well Nebraska drivers drive." I roll my eyes, but move on. Westen and Quinn make conversation in the back, not loud enough for us.

"Do you think they're talking?" I ask Sam. "I hope to god they better not." He answers. "Why? I think it's cute." I say.

"No.... you and I are cute, not them." He jokes. "You're just mad that she is talking to one of your best friends." I say. "She shouldn't be talking to my friends." He responds. "You shouldn't be talking to her friends." I remark.

"Touché." He says. I continue to drive until we get there. We get in a boat that Quinn and Sam family had.

"Sams taking a picture of you." Quinn says. I immediately cover my face or turn away. "Really Quinn."

"Either way you turned out beautiful." He says.

I continue to drive until we get there

I continue to drive until we get there. Sam telling me directions until We find the place the boat that Quinn and Sam family had. While the guy drove us out, Sam and I sat together away from Westen and Quinn.

I mostly did reviews on basketball plays while Sam did football. "We probably should've brought more people." I smile realizing how quiet it is.

"Just wait... once Quinn won't shut up, you'll regret you have said anything." He says. "C'mon... Thats sibling love. Plus I know she's not that loud." I say.