Chapter Fifty-five

Savannah

After last night events, I wasn't sure what to expect for this day. I don't regret kissing Jack like I have the past times. To be honest I wasn't sure if it was because I'm no longer with Sam or because I know I can trust Jack.

I wasn't sure if I was even ready to face Jack or this day. I didn't even tell Kylie about it cause it was just one kiss. A kiss that I don't regret, but I'm not freaking out.
"Savannah, c'mon let's go. Jack's waiting downstairs." Kylie says snapping her fingers.

I get up grabbing my book bag and phone. We got in the elevator to go down meeting Jack. I smile as soon as we come into view. Kylie hugs Jack, before I hug Jack, but I couldn't help but feel that our hug lasted a little longer.

"Okay.... ya'll fall in love again? Did I miss an episode?" Kylie asks. I laugh pulling away looking at her.
"What? That was a long hug." She says.

"Okay let's head out..... I ordered us a ride to the place." Jack says grabbing my bag. "Uh.. I can carry my stuff." I say confused.

"I'm a guy, I can carry your stuff." He says before walking away. "Seriously.... did I miss something?" Kylie asks standing next to me. I chuckle shaking my head before leaving.

-

"Jack... did you really have to pick this place to hike?" Kylie groans. "Kylie... we're almost done." He says stopping turning around to check on us.
"That's what you've been saying for the past twenty minutes."

"It'll be worth it.... I promise." Jack says looking between us.
"Plus... then after we're done... we Can rinse off and go to the beach if you two want." He suggest.

"I don't know about Savannah, but I'm about to take a big fat nap when we get back. You guys can go, but I ain't." She replies.
"This is why I've told you Kylie to come work out with me." I warn her smiling. "Okay, but when I work out with you, you make me feel like I need to get my life together." She says.

"It's okay... I still love you." I laugh beginning to walk.
We walk for another ten minutes before we make it to the top, there weren't many people, but there was a few.

"Holy shit." Kylie mutters seeing the view.
"This is beautiful." I say.

"See.... worth it." Jack smiles walking over to the table where they had drinks.  I turn to look at Kylie only to find her already gone.

-

"Savs! Kylie! Let's go!" Jack says putting on headsets. I look at him confused before running over being careful I don't run into anybody. Jack puts a headset also on me, helping getting on a helicopter.
"Thank you." I smile looking at him. He stares at me before we hear Kylie cough. "Is savannah only getting the treat." She says. Jack laughs making me laugh at her.

"Want to marry my best friend... let me remind you Jack-"
"If I want to be in a relationship with Savannah, I need to treat you the same. Cause if I'm with her, I'm with you too." Jack interrupts making me laugh and the pilot guy.

"You two in a relationship?" The guy asks looking at me. I laugh, shaking my head.

Jack's Pov