Chapter Fifty-six

Kylie

This whole morning Savannah and Jack have been acting
Weird. Scratch that they've been weird since the first day we got back. I don't even think they notice it. Like they've been getting along a lot better.

Wherever he goes she goes and vice versa.
I doubt they're doing anything. Savannah has never been the type. Jack he wouldn't with Savannah since he cares too much about Savannah.

I mean I'm not complaining cause when they are together, Savannah is the happiest. Like she really does glow.
"Kylie! I need to talk to you!" Jack says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the guys bathroom.

"Ew Jack! Really the boys bathroom?" I ask disgusted. "You're fine, no one is in here." He responds. "This is still disgusting."

"Has Savannah talked to you about anything?" He asks. "She says a lot, so I don't know what specifically you're asking about." I answer.

"Okay... never mind then." He responds going to leave. "Hold on.... is something going on between you two?" I ask. "No..no! We're just good friends. Super close friends now." He responds before leaving.

Savannah

Our parents decided for us to be stuck in the middle of the ocean. Which I wasn't complaining, but I wasn't sure what we were going to do. When we got far out, there was already a boat waiting.

"What do you think they're doing?" Matt asks.
"Probably selling us to them to feed us to the sharks." Kylie responds making Lian and Matt be scared.

"They're going to feed one of you first and one for later as a snack." Jack continues making me shake my head.
"Why us? We haven't done anything? Savannah is as small as us." Lian comments making me scoff.

"They're just kidding guys... our parents are just signing papers probably and paying them." I tell them the truth. "Really Savannah?" Kylie groans, since she loves scaring them.

"I'm gonna be the one hearing about it when we get home." I answer. "I think we'll hear about it more." Kylie says motioning between jack and her.
"True." I don't disagree with her.

-
A few hours go by and we're still out in the ocean, but we were about to head out. The guys had some things called flyboards where you basically fly over the water. I practically gave myself a concussion from falling so many times.

I'm surprised my dad was fine with me doing it. He never wants to me injure myself, especially after two years ago. I totally forgot about my ankle.
I get a notification from Snapchat about being tagged in a story. I open it, seeing it was Jack's.