Chapter Seven

Savannah

Two weeks had Past and I had dropped a few classes and joined new ones. Anyway I had two classes to get to so I had a few minutes to get ready and brush my hair.

I went into the elevator going down

I went into the elevator going down. When I walked out the doors of the building a lot of people were talking about the football game.

"So will I be seeing you at the game?" He asks walking next to me. "Okay.. are you like following me or something?" I ask chuckling. "Following you? Nah... more like investing time to talk to you." He says.

"More like investigating my life." I joke laughing. "Oh is that what you think of me?" He asks surprised. "I know.. not think. That's how you be acting." I say.

"Well.... clearly you don't talk or hang out with me enough that you know very well and here I thought you were smart." He says. I scoff at his statement.

"Well.. I'm not the one who disappeared off the radar, plus your the one who won't tell me your name." I answer.

"You just have to trust me Savannah." He smiles.

"So football game?" He asks. "I don't know... Maybe. I'll have to talk to my roommate." I answer.
"So I'll see you there." He says walking ahead of me.

"Wait! Can I at least get your Snapchat, insta, or number?" I ask. He turns around walking backwards.

"I don't know... come to the game and you'll find out." He smiles before running away. I stop confused... laughing a little.

This guys is really different.
He's got me interested. Wait no! Savannah... this is your year with no boys. Focus!

I tell myself every time I think of this guy walking to class.
After class It basically became a tradition to go eat somewhere with Quinn and Madi.

-
Madi and Quinn went to get food for us to hang out in our dorm. When I got a text from Jack. My heart stopped in a beat before resuming.

I hadn't talked to jack since I left Omaha.
"I miss you... so much." I read.

I miss you.. so much 😩

Why's that?

Have you looked at yourself in the Mirror?

Yeah I've checked... a mess 😅

Dummy! You're a gorgeous mess 🥰