Chapter Ten

Savannah

The next morning I woke up early and showered. Got dressed and went down to the cafe to do some reading. I find the smell and the music helpful. I took a picture of the view before posting on my story.

Sam then started distracting me since he kept Snapchatting me

I even told him he was a distraction then proceeded to try and FaceTime me. Which I declined, but he sent me videos of himself.

I only stayed for about an hour maybe before heading to the dorm thanks to Sam.
Madi was barely waking up.

"Where'd you go?" She asks. "I went down to the cafe to do some reading on work." I say. She nods her head.

"Why you waking up so late?" I ask.
"You pass out before I do, I was on my phone until like 12:30." She explains.

"Maybe you should put the phone down." I tell her. She ignores my comment and changes the subject.
"You want to go eat later?" She asks.

"Where were you thinking?" I ask. "I don't know... maybe like Applebee's or you can pick. Then we can get some Starbucks." She says. I nod my head.

"I'm fine with that. What time?" I ask.
"We can leave like at 1:30." She says.

-

We end up going to eat, but I was behind time that Sam was already at the dorm and I wasn't ready.

Sam parks outside the building of the dorms. I go up to him and hug him. "Wait smile!" Madi says excited. I turn with Sam.

New buddy 😜💗

New buddy 😜💗

"Hey... I actually need to change, do you mi-"
"No.. go ahead. I'll wait. I'm not going anywhere." He says cutting me off with a smile. I smile going in the building to our room and change.