Chapter Fifty-three

Sam

I was a little nervous.
Especially since Savannah was gone, I was with Penelope. The guys are mostly with their family and I'm bored. Plus Savannah didn't invite me to her thing and I didn't want to ask to come.

It's like my mama says, if they don't ask you to go don't beg to tag along cause they probably didn't want you there.

I know in like three weeks we have this sport thing. It was suppose to be back in April or May but it got postponed because of something.

I want Savannah to be my date, but Penelope keeps asking for me to take her. I don't know if Savannah has a date or not since she won't say anything to me.

Savannah also is gonna be gone for like almost two weeks in Hawaii. I was hoping for her to invite me, but since we're not even together what's the point of taking your ex boyfriend.

I don't want to say anything cause I don't want to seem like an obsessed boyfriend or whatever, but I truly love Savannah and I don't see myself anywhere else.

Not gonna lie... that punch Savannah gave Penelope... made Savannah ten times more attractive to me.

Savannah's

The next day after the party with the girls. Madi, Kylie, and I are suppose to hangout. Yes I haven't told her, but I want to after today. I want to have a good memory before she probably hates me.

"Savannah! We're leaving in a hour." Quinn says walking into the kitchen. "What? Why so early?"

"We just need to be there on time."
"Where?"
"You'll see... it's a surprise." She smiles.

"What's a surprise?" Sam asks walking in.
"What surprise?" His dad asks walking in following with Sams little sister. "What's a surprise?" She asks making me laugh.

I feel arms wrapped around me. I look up confused at Sam. His dad smiles at us. "I remember when I was that young with their mother." He says.

Oh boy.
"Ew.... why would you say that?" Quinn says.
"Well... cause it was one of the best moments in my life. Realizing how in love I was with your mother." He responds.

"One of the best moments?" Sam asks.
"Well yeah... cause the first time I met your mother, our first date, our first fight, our wedding, and the day you three were born and any moments that make me so happy to be the father of the you guys." He responds.

"But didn't you date other girls before mom?" Sam asks.

"Well yeah... but your mother was special."
"How?"

"Well.... she understood me, when others didn't. She supported me through everything, advice me. She was the whole package I wanted. I wasn't missing anything with her."

He didn't need or miss anything with her.
That's so precious.

"Okay dad.... I get it... I need to get my love life together. thanks." Quinn says.

"Way to ruin the moment Quinn." Sam responds to everyone causing their dad to laugh.
"I need to go get ready... Quinn and I are going out." I say.
"Alright... kiddo."