ten

Variiya's PoV

"Ugh, I'm exhausted," Khun exclaimed as he fell back on Bam's bed. "It was super boring," He yowled and stretched out like a cat. Both the boys were wearing blue shirts and black shorts from Evankehll's store. Bam's head is still bandaged with a black bandana, keeping his hair up. I was now wearing Evankhell's pink shirt and leggings along with my haori. "Why is there so much we should learn?"

"I almost fell asleep," I admitted, writing down all the notes I recalled from the lecture as a habit every time I was bored. Yes, I write and rewrite to review every time I am bored. The words that I picked up as my mind was wandering elsewhere.

"I agree," Bam simpered. "I couldn't understand at all."

"Why do we have to come all the way up here to take this boring class?" Complained Blue-hair and crossed his arms behind his head.

"Here, Bam." I finished writing and gave him my paper. "Those are the points Sir Yuga discussed. I probably might've missed some things though."

Bam's face lit up. "Thanks, Ms. Variiya!" He took it and skimmed it a little. "Wow, it's so neat and easy to read."

Khun scoffed. "I thought you didn't listen in class."

"I don't listen, I hear," I answered coolly and got the papers back from Bam. "And I just remember the keywords. I already learned all these years ago, I'm just rewriting from memory."

Both boys were surprised. "However, don't think I'm smart. I have intellect with one 'l'."

The son of Khun rolled his eyes, stifling his smile while Bam laughed. "Oh, by the way, where's Mr. Rak?"

I was able to meet Mr. Croc for a while after hanging out with Khun and Bam. He called me the "purple turtle", and Khun joked around telling me I'd be the next Hansung Yu.

"Oh, the crocodile? I met him on my way and he was super furious." He mimicked the talking crocodile's voice. "I'll go back to the wild! Don't stop me, turtles! He said that and left."

I laughed, nearly falling off my chair. I really find Mr. Croc amusing. "The wild?" I sputtered.

"I guess something happened during his class, haha," Khun replied. "He's so funny."

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and the gold-eyed boy came to get it. "Who is it?" We all curiously peeked out to see Mr. Tracksuit and Mr. Swordsman holding out a paper.

•••・・・・•••

"Make ten friends in a week?" I asked, shoving back their paper. "Scouts get weird homework, huh?" I mustered a smile. So that's why Calliope went around. I had a feeling she'd even ask Hansung Yu to sign.

"So, you're asking me to be friends with you?" Khun scoffed. "I don't want to."

I made a face. "What a pitiful way to make friends, no way I'm signing that."

Of course, Shibisu was heartbroken and yelled, "What? I thought you want to make friends. That Grim Reaper teammate of yours said you do."

I clenched my fist as my eyes flashed with fury and embarrassment. "That jerk..."

"But first of all, you're on the team with that lizard who took the Black March from Bam, do you think we'll help you?" Khun hissed. I remember Myung complaining about the two Princesses of Jahad, especially Ms. Lizard. She seemed annoying, always boasting, and challenging Endorsi.

Mr. Swordsman sighed. "I also believe that it conflicted with the spirit of swordsmanship. I apologize instead. And the teams were disbanded after the Crown Game, so she has nothing to do with me anymore."