fourteen

To those who only watched the anime, I shall show you my favorite scene that was sadly cut off and was quite ruined in the anime. I'm so sad I didn't get to see it however, I'm okay that I got to see this:

 I'm so sad I didn't get to see it however, I'm okay that I got to see this:

Grumpy Khun!

Variiya's PoV

"What are you gonna do about your key?" Asked Myung as we walked around the building.

I grinned bashfully. "I'm kinda scared to ask the Admin for a spare key. What if I need to pay? I don't wanna use up my money!"

We passed by the classrooms, Myung made a face. "You're probably one of the richest ones here. You have 850,000 points. How do you have that much?"

I yawned. "Hard work,"

"Hard work to steal?"

"Partially,"

There were few Regulars around here. Everyone looked tired or restless. I was both.

I fiddled with my necklace nervously. "I don't need to live in a dorm. I've got everything I need in my Pocket.

"Yeah, right," The Grim Reaper deadpanned.

I pointed to my head. "This girl over here has something called foresight, so I always store my spare clothes in here. So I can live in the cafeteria to get better food before it runs out, or the assembly hall so I won't be late." I paused and furrowed my brow. "Though I don't have any toiletries." I shrugged, "Eh, can always borrow and buy." I scowled. "What a waste of money,"

Myung shook his head. "What a stingy person you are."

Our conversation was just the usual random talks friends would have. I hopped on all the moons that he and Calliope would pass.

We passed by the cafeteria, loitering around the balcony. "What's it with you and that son of Khun?" Myung asked a sly smile etched on his lips.

I had a coughing fit, choking from the white-haired man's words. "Nothing," I mumbled. "We're mere acquaintances, or perhaps you can call us friends, it's up to you."

Myung chuckled. "To be honest, I'm quite excited to see you two end up together."

"Huh?" I screeched. Other Regulars in the cafe looked at me curiously, I hung my head low to avoid their glances. "You were the one who was against all this, who changed your mind?"

Myung ignored the question. "It's funny to think about it too. I've never talked to that Khun, but he's so cool and infuriating, sometimes, I want to break him to pieces."