eleven

Variiya's PoV

Endorsi was really fun to hang out with. Sure, the boys are great as well, but it's, even more, relaxing to hang out with girls. You don't need to worry if you look horrendous while eating, or if your hair looks like trash, or if you're sitting in a weird position.

Spending time with others indoors more made me feel less claustrophobic. The Princess and I were just sitting on her bed and chatting.

"That Lizard gets me on my nerves every time I see her," Endorsi growled and stuffed some bread in her mouth. "Though to be honest, I want to go up the Tower with her, to put her in place."

"She is quite annoying from what I've heard," I agreed, "But I can't hate her because I've never really talked to her. It would be a little too mean to say all those things about her if I don't know her."

The brunette made a face and patted my head. "You're too nice, Variiya."

I blushed, "No, I'm not." I took a sip of my favorite black coffee.

"What's the deal with you and that Khun?" She suddenly asked, her face sly as if suggesting something.

I choked on my drink and nearly spitted the coffee on her face. "What are you talking about?" I coughed.

"I heard rumors that you two were having dates every so often at midnight. Do you have a crush on him?"

I clenched my fist and glared at her, hoping my face wasn't as red as Hwa Ryun's hair. "First of all, those are not 'dates'. I'm the one who stays up, he, for some reason, follows me around and makes fun of me every time."

Endorsi snickered. "So you're telling me he likes you?"

"No!" I exclaimed, waving my hands dismissively, my hair splayed from my franticness. "I think he just wants to get back at me for messing with him in  the Crown Game, you know Khuns, they're all irritating."

The princess hummed and finished what she was eating. "Say what you want. If you get together, knowing how stupid you are, you pay me all the Points I lost from that stupid class."

"You wish,"

"Though I have a feeling you two will only get together after a decade. I'm keeping a reminder in my Pocket."

I scoffed. "I'm not interested in anyone, and there's no time for love and relationships in this Tower, excuse me."

She shrugged. "If that's what you think."

The Position Test was coming to an end, the month was nearly over. I was hoping the boys and my original teammates would pass the final round of tests.

Bam has been excelling in the mini-performance tasks, easily forming baangs on his first try. I was amazed. Hoh concerns me, for he really had a hard time. Yes, he's been putting up a smile towards Bam, but he can't hide his frustration in my watch.

Khun was overjoyed that the boredom was finally over. Shibisu and Hatz managed to make 10 friends and they still hang out with us from time to time every lunch.

Michelle Light, whoever she was, had some sort of connection to Bam, was very sketchy, to begin with. Endorsi and Khun seemed to know, and no matter how much I pestered them, they wouldn't budge.

I tried asking Calliope, she only told me that Michelle was a nice person who was very understanding. I've tried to talk to her, however, I think she's afraid of me because she immediately turns to walk the opposite direction every time I pass by.

If I asked Bam, his face would get all wistful. It seemed like she meant a lot to him.

Based on their reactions, maybe Michelle could be a good friend.