fifteen

Khun's PoV

Ever since I had that conversation regarding her family, I've been curious about V.V.'s background.

She told me that her family hates the Khuns, the Eurasias, and the Yeons, and is allied with the Has. Perhaps that was once the reason why my family had a bitter relationship with them.

The biggest hint I've found was her necklace. Before I left her on the bed, I noticed her necklace of pink beads. I removed it so she won't choke in her sleep but I couldn't help but study its design.

On each bead was an engraving of a flower with around 5 tiers. On the center was another intricate pattern.

 On the center was another intricate pattern

(Got this from Pinterest)

I placed the necklace on the bedside and returned to my Lighthouse, fishing for info about that family crest. There was nothing.

I sighed and leaned back on my seat. Another idea popped in my head and I tried to find other Regulars who had two natural hair colors.

No such luck, those Regulars didn't have a last name either. There was a man named Nolan with black hair and dark green highlights, his eyes a murky green fading to gray. Another was a woman named Marise Leona, with hair darker than V.V.'s and dark blue eyes that lightened to cerulean.

I glanced at her again, I couldn't stop myself from wondering who she really was.

•••・・・・•••

V.V. was still asleep when breakfast came. We were informed that they were going to hold a funeral for Hoh. I decided to pay a visit, wearing a full suit and tie for the occasion.

After Bam talked to the Floor Administrator, I told him to train harder to get stronger, and thus, he's been training with Endorsi the entire day.

I stopped by Lero Ro's office, asking for a spare key and explaining V.V.'s situation. He simply just gave me it.

I returned to my room. Variiya was now under the blanket. I kept the lights off and pulled my tie and removed my jacket.

"Khun?" Asked a small voice. I turned around to see V.V. sitting up, her face red.

"You're awake, Sleeping Beauty," I teased and folded the tux. "You missed the funeral."

She scoffed. "I want nothing to do with that man," The purple-eyed girl fell back. "I'm gonna sleep again."

A few seconds pass.

"Damn it, I can't sleep anymore." She grumbled and sat up. Her bedhead made her look quite cu— cumbersome. That's the word. Her hair looked cumbersome... That didn't make that much sense but okay.

V.V. walked past me. "I need to go to the Director, I hope they got a spare key—"

"Catch," I said and tossed her the spare I got from Lero Ro. "Your welcome," I said nonchalantly.