special chapter

Surprise!

I should've made this a long time ago because I already passed 1K views, so this will be for 1.5K instead. I'm currently at 1.8K but I don't care. So, this will be a special to celebrate my finishing a book hahaha. 

While researching for story ideas, I found this prompt. I really want to make this because it's so cute 🥺

This is a College AU (obviously not related to the original storyline), but it's not set in 2020 because of the quarantine XD

The characters here are from S1 only

Variiya's PoV

I hit the snooze button on my phone for the seventh time and pulled the covers over my head.

"Ugh," I groaned and sat right back up. Screw it, I want to sleep.

After starting and finishing an essay that was given a month ago and due last Friday, coffee became my best friend. I haven't slept in 48 hours, now the weekend was my friend.

My phone rang again, "What the hell?" I yelled, pressing 'ignore call' and threw my phone across the room, crashing it to wherever god knows.

Then I immediately shot up and looked forward. "Shit," I cursed and scrambled up to find my phone.

Luckily for me, it landed on the top of unwashed clothes and was unharmed or smelly. I scrolled through the phone log and saw that it was my best friend, Endorsi who called. I called her back

"Hey Endorsi," I muttered and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Sorry, I thought your call was my alarm."

She tsked. "Sleeping in, Variiya?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm recuperating, what's up?"

"The entire team planned a hangout last night, you haven't confirmed if you were going." The brunette explained.

"I was asleep," I grumbled and collapsed back on my bed. "And I don't plan to go."

"What?" She said with dismay. "Come on Variiya, it would be so much fun! Besides, Khun's won't go if you won't go. This match would be so interesting if both of you were against each other."

I scoffed. "Then he won't go."

"It's a good excuse to beat him up." She added slyly.

That piqued my interest. "Okay..."

"Plus, I'll treat you for Starbox the entire week, if you win."

My mouth spoke on its own. "Heck, okay," I racked my brain, annoyed with my answer. Bribing me with coffee, my weakness, ugh.

"See you later! At 3 pm, okay? Just check the chat for details." She chirped and immediately ended the call.

I scratched my head, She's trying to set me up with Khun, I just know it.

Khun Aguero Agnis is a snobby and annoying junior and an upperclassman of mine here at Jahad University who just loves to pick on me. He's rich, intelligent, and devilishly handsome, earning the title of 'Most Popular' in the school.

Bam, my friend, just had to introduce him to me last year. The first time I talked to him, I was horrified as to why such a precious little cinnamon roll like him would befriend the devil in disguise.

The blue-haired jerk never left me alone, always teasing me every time he's got. There was this time we got in detention together after creating a giant prank war. I'm so done of his antics...

But that doesn't mean he's not a fun person to be with. I have to admit, he's smart, he's cool, and he's hot. I like spending time with him. I don't have to be prim and proper, we could go all out and be crazy little bitches from time to time.