author's final note

Thank you so much for reading 'Moon Child'! I hoped you enjoyed it. As you've seen in the cover and in the book description, this is the first book of the Moon Child Series, and if you noticed in my bio, I already mentioned the name of my next book.

All the mysteries about Variiya will be revealed in the stories to come.

I first wrote this draft on April 13, 2020, and I was so determined to share it that I finished it on June 5, 2020. There are about 38,000 words in this story, and my document says it's 117 pages. Damn, this is the first time I actually finished writing a book AND IT'S SO HECKING LONG.

I legit can't stop writing. I'm having a 'writer's high'. Every time I write 1,000- 2,000 words, I look at this.

 Every time I write 1,000- 2,000 words, I look at this

Thank you for making that exist.

I'm going to do some revisions with the story, so don't mind this if you already read this note and see your notifications bombarded with updates from this story.

Thank you to my dedicated readers for putting up with the long chapters and the slow pacing of this book. Thank you for your votes and motivational comments, it really inspired me to keep going!

A big shout out to my brain who finally cooperated with me when writing a story. I've been in Wattpad for 4 years, and all my stories were drafted or deleted because my brain didn't allow me to write. Thanks to the quarantine, I made use of my time and I finally accomplished something.

Thanks to Khun Aguero Agnis for entering my life, because, without you, I would've never felt so happy in my life (HAHAHA) and I would've never written this.

And most importantly, thank you SIU for creating a wonderful story with beautiful characters (except for some...), this wouldn't exist without you.

Once again, thanks for reading Moon Child! Look out for my next book, Fallen Star!

Climbing the Tower is no joke. It's a game of chance, wit, treachery, and false smiles. That's what I initially believed in as my whole world came crumbling down on the Second Floor.

I lost hope. I saw betrayal at its finest. I lost my motivation, almost becoming a fallen star. But someone pulled me back up.

I learned something new the day I lost everything. I wasn't alone anymore, someone was here to hold my hand. I will climb the Tower with him. I will keep living.

BOOK 2 OF THE MOON CHILD SERIES: This is a collection of stories of what happened to Variiya and Khun in between Season 1 and 2

[FIRST DRAFT]: June 5, 2020

Goodbye!!! (For now 😉)