5) Movies [5/27]

Y/N's P.O.V.

(We find our seats, and sit watching the previews.)

"Hey Jack?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Can I have your hoodie? I'm cold," I ask.

"Sure," he grabs the bottom of his hoodie and starts to pull up. "Hey, will you hold the bottom of my shirt?"

"Yeah, here" I grab his shirt and he takes off his hoodie.

"Here you are, m'lady," he says, handing me the hoodie. I slip it on over my t-shirt, relishing in the scent. "Hey Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"We forgot snacks," he said groaning.

"Here, I can go get them. What do you want?" I ask, getting up.

"No, I will. Popcorn, and-"

"M&M's!"

"Okay, i'll be back." As he walks out of the theatre, I notice that the previews are almost up. I grab out my phone and text Jack.

Text conversation between Y/N and Jack

Y/N (Car Buddy): Hey the movies about to start

Jack (Car Buddy): The line is like 50 million ligthyears long!!!

Y/N (Car Buddy): Just go to a different line.

Jack (Car Buddy): I didn't think about that...

Y/N (Car Buddy): Okay well please hurry, I don't want you to miss any of the movie :(

Jack (Car Buddy): Okay will do

End of text conversation between Y/N and Jack

I put up my phone, and wait for Jack to get back. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, so I turn around.

"What's a gorgeous girl like you doing sitting by herself?" a random guy asks me.

"Oh, actually I'm not alone," I say, turning back towards the screen.

"What a shame, you could've-"

"Hey, babe. I brought the snacks. Has the movie started?" Jack came and sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"No, you got back just in time baby," I say kissing his cheek. I grab my phone out of my purse and text Jack.

Text conversation between Y/N and Jack

Y/N (Car Buddy): Thank you :)

Jack (Car Buddy): Of course ;) Would you be mad if at some point I kissed you during the movie. Nothing extravagant, just a simple peck. Sell it more you know?

Y/N (Car Buddy): Yeah, but nothing more than a peck please :)

Jack (Car Buddy): you got it m'lady

End of text conversation between Y/N and Jack

We both put our phones away and lift our attention to the screen. We watch the movie almost all the way through, laughing and smiling, before I feel Jack start to pull my face towards his. He starts to lean in, and so do I. As I do, I glance behind us and see the guy staring us down. When my lips press against Jack's, I don't stop. I turn the kiss into a passionate makeout session. I kiss Jack like my life depends on it.

The guy gets up and storms out of the theatre. I pull away from Jack and turn my attention back to the movie. I can see Jack looking at me astonished.

The movie ends soon, and we start to walk out.

"Hey, I have to pee. I'll meet you out in the car?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's fine," He says walking towards the door. I go the opposite way before I see the guy from earlier.

"Where's your boyfriend now?"

"Oh, he went out to the car. I have to use the restroom," I said before trying to walk past him.

"I'm sorry, are you trying to get past?" He asks, stepping out of the way. I start to walk past him, when he grabs my butt. I turn around and smack him.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim.

"With wearing clothes like that, you should expect things like this to happen," he says, looking me up and down. I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing skinnyjeans with Jack's hoodie. The jeans didn't even have ripps above the knees.

"I shouldn't have to expect anything to happen," I say before running into the girls bathroom. I see that there are at least three women at the sinks, washing their hands. "Hi ladies, um, if you see a man that is at least 6 foot tall, has black hair, greenish eyes, and a blue jacket on, please be careful. He is not very nice," I said walking over to the other side of the bathroom.

"Thank you honey. Did he do something to you?" a middle-aged woman asked.

"Uh, he grabbed my butt, and made me feel threatened, but other than that no. I'm just going to text my boyfriend to come and walk me out." I say pulling my phone from my purse. I text Jack that I need him to come to the bathroom almost directly outside our movie room. He says okay, and I quickly go pee before looking outside.

I see Jack standing there, so I say goodbye to the ladies, and then walk out to him. I basically ran into his arms. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

"What happened?" he whispers into my ear.

"I'll explain in the car. Can we go, please?"

"Yeah. Come on!" he says, putting me down. We walk to the car, and he opens my door letting me in. I sit down and he closes it. He walks over to his side, getting in and starting the car, locking it. He buckles up and then turns to me. "So, what happened?"

"Basically I was walking to the bathroom, and he stopped me and asked where you were, I said you were in the car. He was like, 'Oh are you trying to get past,' and then he moved out of the way, but when I walked past he smacked my butt. So then I turned around and smacked him. Then he said I was asking for it because of my outfit, but all i'm wearing is your hoodie, and skinny jeans, and the jeans dont even have ripps above the knee, so it doesn't make sense!" I told him. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. I'll cry," he said. I laughed a little. He started to pull out of the parking space and drive us home.

"Hey, I hope I didn't send the wrong message when I kissed you like that," I said, rubbing my neck.

"No, I knew he was watching. It's all good," he said chuckling, but I could see it in his eyes. I knew he wanted it more than what I had given him, but I couldn't. Not until I figured out what was happening with Zach.