16) Truth or Dare [6/4]

Y/N's P.O.V.

(I sat at the table and continued my burrito)

We all were at the table and Zach started talking,

"Truth or dare, Daniel," Really Zach. I slapped my hand against my head.

"Dare," Daniel said.

"I dare you to post the most embarrassing photo in your camera roll to insta, and it has to stay up for at least 24 hours," Zach said laughing.

"Okay," Daniel replied snickering. He pulled out his phone and clicked a photo, he then typed a caption and clicked post. My phone dinged so I checked it. seaveydaniel just posted a photo. "Do you have my post notifs on?"

"Yeah, I have all of yours on. Well espect Zach's" I opened my phone and clicked on instagram. The first photo I saw was the one Daniel posted, and it was of a young Zach. I laughed out loud and looked at Daniel, "I have this photo too!"

"Wait. What photo?" Zach asked. I showed him my phone. "Daniel what the hell!"

"Baby ears!" I yelled.

"Shut it pottymouth. I said an embarrassing photo!" Zach exclaimed.

"It is an embarrassing photo, just not of me. And I can't take it down, per your dare. Anyways, Jack. Truth or Dare?" Daniel asked.

"Um, truth," Jack said. Uncertain if his choice was a good one.

"Who is the most beautiful person in this room?" Daniel smirked like he did something.

"Lavender," Jack simply replied. "Jonah?"

"Dare. I'm not a wimp," Jonah said.

"I dare you to not drink coffee for 3 days. 78 hours," Jack said, looking smug. I tried to hold in a laugh, but some of it slipped out.

"Chicken," Jonah called. We all laughed at him. "Corbyn?"

"Truth," Corbyn said, nodding his head.

"Is it true that you and Y/N did something dirty on the way to the beach?" My eyes flew open. I looked at Corbyn and then Daniel. Daniel shrugged and Corbyn winked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Corby said. My head dropped into my hands. I felt the tears falling down my face, but I wasn't gonna cry over something like this. I wiped the tears away and picked my head up. Zach was looking at me astonished, I could feel his hurt.

"You know, I've spent individual time with each of you. And I think I've fallen in love with all of you, but I know that there is one person I love above everyone else. I've been trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do, because I've never been in love with someone as much as I love all of you. But I've realised that I love..."

TO BE CONTINUED...