⚠️Daniel's Ending [6/11]

Y/N's P.O.V.

("I've realised that I love...")

"Daniel. First off when I came storming into your room, at I don't even know what time, you got up and tried my coffee. Then on the beach when I said I didn't like swimming you were okay with it, and you even sat down with me and we talked. When I started to have another panic attack you grabbed a broken seashell and pricked my finger. You even bought me ice cream. And then when the movie theatre guy was there, you stuck up for me and punched him in the nose, and then you went with me to buy chipotle. I think I've loved you since we first met, in the living room" I said sighing.

Daniel was sitting by my side already so he just reached over and put his arm around me. I leaned onto his shoulder and smiled. I knew that this was where my heart belonged.

He smiled down at me and then leaned in. I lifted my head up and kissed him. When we pulled away he smiled at me. I smiled back and then booped his nose.

"Hey! You got that from me!" Zach yelled.

"No, I've been doing that for years!" I yelled back.

We all laughed.

I looked back at Dani and kissed his jaw. He smiled. I felt his arm drift down and wrap around my waist. He slipped his hand under Jack's hoodie, and started to rub his thumb up and down my side. I shivered.

"I'm going to go put on some actual clothes," I said standing up. I could feel Daniel stand up with me. He wrapped both arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder and followed me upstairs. I opened Jonah's door and grabbed Dani's hands. I pulled them off my waist and he started whining. I walked away from him.

"Hey! I wanted to hold you!" he complained. I turned towards him and started to take off Jack's hoodie. "On the other hand," He said, sitting down. I reached behind me to the clasp of my top and tried to undo it. I couldn't do it so I dropped my arms.

Dani got up and walked behind me. He undid my top and then started to kiss my neck. I could feel him giving me hickeys. I moaned. He then slipped his hands around to my waist and started to pull down my bottoms.

"Not here," I said. He groaned. I stepped away from him and bent down to reach in my dresser. I could feel him behind me, so I shook my butt. I felt his hands grab my butt.

I grabbed some sweats, a shirt, and a pair of underwear. I got back up and Dani shook his head. I finished taking off my bottoms and then slipped on my underwear. I put on the sweats, my shirt was last. I didn't bother tucking it in.

"Where are you going?" he asked, gesturing to my outfit.

"Your room. I want a hoodie," I said. He laughed and followed me to his room. I opened the door and sat on his bed. He walked over to his closet and grabbed a hoodie.

He grabbed the cologne sitting on his dresser and sprayed the hoodie. He handed it to me and I sniffed it. I slipped it over my head, it was really oversized.

He walked to me and sat down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He layed us down and leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back.

One And A Half Year Time Jump:

"Hey Dani?" I asked, looking around our empty living room.

"Yes?" he asked from the kitchen.

"What do you think about black, white, and grey?" We were discussing a theme for our new house. We had elimanated blue, yellow, red, and purple, so I was thinking about monochrome themes.