⚠️Zach's Ending [6/11]

Y/N's P.O.V.

("But I've realised that I love...")

"Zach," I said. I felt another tear slip down my face. "I think that I've been in love with you for years now, I just didn't realise because you're my bestfriend, and I didn't want to ruin that, so I oppressed it. And then the day I got robbed we-" I cut myself off, "Anyways, I think I really started to understand what my love for you was. Eternal," I looked at him and saw him smiling.

"I've loved you for forever too. So on that note," he stood up from his chair, "Will you do me the honour, and be my girlfriend, Y/F/N?" He asked. I smiled at him, I felt my face flush.

"Of course," He jumped out of his seat and walked over to me, he bent down and kissed me. I slowly stood up with him and the kiss depended itself.

Suddenly there is an eruption of applause from the other boys. We pulled away, but still held each other in our arms.

"Thank you guys for supporting us like that, I know that all four of you had feelings for me as well, and I did have feelings for you, but none as strong as mine for Zach. After knowing him for 15 years, I've realised my heart belongs with him. Always and forever," I kissed him again and he kissed back immediately. I knew my life with him would be long and happy.

2 Year Time Jump:

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Babe! Hurry up! You're taking forever!" I yelled through mine and Zach's apartment. We were going out to dinner to celebrate our 2 year anniversary.

I was wearing a midthigh-length red dress with a gold belt around my waist, and my makeup was a simple gold look. I had a shiny gold wallet, and gold jewlery.

I heard steps coming down the stairs, and saw Zach frantic with an untied tie.

"Oh my, honey, come here," I said, signaling for him to come closer with my hand. He came closer and kissed me. I kissed back quickly, but then pulled away to tie his tie. I tied it quickly and then started to walk out the door. When I was outside I heard him shuffling for something, but when I turned around he was closing the door and locking it.

"Who's car are we taking?" he asked.

"Yours. I don't want to drive," I said walking to the passenger side.

He unlocked his car and so I opened the door and sat down. I buckled up right before he started the vehicle. Almost immediately after pulling out of our driveway his hand found my thigh. His hand was very sweaty and cold, which was unusual. I jumped.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Your hand is very cold and sweaty," I said, making a disgusted face.

"Sorry," he said, pulling his hand away.

"No, put it back," I said, grabbing his hand. He set it back on my thigh, and put his focus back on the road, but I could tell something was bothering him. "What is wrong with you today? All day you've been acting really weird, is it me? Do you wanna break up?" I felt the stinging in my eyes from holding back tears.

"No. No! Of course not. I love you so much, I just haven't felt good all day. There's been this lump in my throat, and like my head's been all foggy. But I don't want to break up. I love you so much, and I never want to leave you. Always and forever," He said, rubbing his thumb on my thigh.

"Always and forever," I said back. I looked out the window for the rest of the ride. I knew he was lying, but I didn't know why. I thought that he was cheating on me, and that the love of my life wanted someone more, someone better.