11) ⚠️Felt What?⚠️ [6/2]

Y/N's P.O.V.

(We all got in our respective car's and started to pull out of the driveway.)

Jack's car was in front of me, and I watched him swerve multiple times. My phone was blowing up with text from Jonah and Zach telling me that they are going to die. I decided to ignore them.

"Hey Corbyn?" I glanced over to him, he was scrolling through instagram.

"Yes?" his gaze lifted and focused on me.

"What happened this morning?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking very confused.

"Well, when I asked you to clasp my top, and then when I turned back to you, we were so close, and I know that you felt it too,"

"Felt what?" he asked, but from the way his eyes kept darting to the right, I knew he was lying.

"Corbyn, I don't like when people lie to me," my voice faltered.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I could feel the anger rising in me.

"I don't give a fuck whatever Zach said to you after I left, but I can't have you lie to me about this. This is not something I have the emotional capacity for," I could feel my voice rise as I talked. "I don't know what Zach said, but Zach doesn't own me. Me and Zach aren't together, and he's not my dad. I need you to tell me what it was, because I have learned something about myself in these past three fucking days, and it's really conserning me, and if you don't tell me what you felt, I have no clue what it's going to do to my head. So please, stop lying to me," I felt the tears fall down my face so I reached up and wiped them away.

I realised Jack had taken a left, so I had to sharply turn in order to keep up with him. Corbyn's left hand instantly was on my shoulder, holding me in my place. Once I had completed the turn he lifted his hand off my shoulder.

"I don't know what it was. I just know that Zach almost kicked my ass for it. You know he's in love with you right?" he told me. I looked at Jack's license plate.

"I know, but I don't know what I want. Because quite frankly, I think i've fallen for at least three other guys, and I have no clue what I am supposed to do about it. I always thought that it would be so much easier than this, but all four of these men that I've seem to caught feelings for either I don't know if they have feelings back, or I don't know if my heart truly lies with them. Oh, and I heard you this morning," I didn't realise that I had added that last part until it had come out of my mouth.

"Heard me do what this morning?" I could see the genuine confusion on his face.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Corbyn," I dead-panned. He looked at me and slowly nodded.

"You heard," he looked out the window. "I didn't think anyone was outside the door," he started rubbing his hand up and down his thigh.

"I didn't mean to be outside the door, Jonah just had our room locked so I couldn't get in to grab my swimsuit," I lifted my righthand off the wheel and started to rub my neck. "Can I be completely honest?" I quickly glanced at him.

"I mean, this car ride has been our only chance to be completely honest with each other," he looked at me, "And it's still another 2 hours until we get to the beach,"

"I'm not exactly mad about it. I kinda enjoyed hearing you," my hand came back up to my neck rubbing vigorously. I made sure my eyes followed Jack's car, because I didn't want to see what Corbyn's reaction would be to what I just told him. As my eyes followed Jack's car, I felt something run against my lower thigh. I glanced down and saw that it was Corbyn's hand. Slowly, I could feel his hand moving up my leg. Soon his hand was at the top of my thigh, and was lightly squeezing it.

I could feel myself getting wetter in my bottoms. I felt his fingers start to slip into my bottoms, and he started to massage my clit. He was rubbing circles around it, and I was moaning really loudly. Thankfully we were in a separate car from the rest of them.

"Corbyn," I moaned out. He slipped two fingers inside me without warning and my eyes almost flew shut.

"Eye's on the road," he said chuckling. I went to glare but instead he started thrusting his fingers inside me.

"Fuck, Corbyn. I'm gonna cum," I moaned, giving him a warning. He got close to my ear and whispered,

"Do it," Almost instantly I had cum on his fingers, and my bathing suit. "That was hot," He says, pulling his fingers away, licking my juices off of them.

"Now I have to return the favor," I say, reaching my hand over to his trunks. I start to reach into them and grab his length. I pull it out and slowly start to move my hand up and down his shaft. I pulled my hand back and spit on it, I then put it back and start my motion's from before.

"Fuck, Y/N. That feels amazing," Corbyn moaned. I started to quicken my pace and I could tell Corbyn was enjoying it. "Y/N I'm close," he moaned a lot louder and came all over my hand and his trunks. "Where are your napkins?" He asked, his voice still shaky from climaxing.

"Right in the glove compartment," I pointed vaguely.

"Thanks," He opened it and grabbed a few napkins, cleaning himself up.

"Is it okay if, like, no one knows about this. Because just like with Zach I don't know if I want a relationship," I lowered my voice, "Even if you are really good at that," Corbyn chuckled.

"I didn't plan on it, but if you ever wanna do it again," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Wow. Real mature," I laughed loudly. I looked at my phone and see that Zach messaged me.

Text convo between Zach and Y/N

Rosey Cheeks: Why were you guys screaming?

Y/N: We were singing along to geronimo

Rosey Cheeks: I forgot that that song existed LOL. Also Jack might kill us. Send help.

Y/N: No. Die with Jack.

Rosey Cheeks: Rude.

End of text convo between Zach and Y/N

"Well, that was weird," I said, setting my phone down.

"What was weird?" Corbyn asked, looking up from instagram.

"They heard us. So I had to say that we were singing along to Geronimo by Sheppard. And Zach believed me," I said, shaking my head.

"That boy is so gullible sometimes. I wonder how he even got past 9th grade," Corbyn said, shaking his head.

"I mean, he didn't make it past 11th grade so," We both start laughing loudly and I can see a head turn around in Jack's car. I raise my hand and flip them off. Today is gonna be one for the books.