2) ⚠️Moving In⚠️ [5/24]

Y/N's P.O.V.

("Of course," He says as we walk into the apartment)

We walked inside my apartment and looked around. Zach walked over to the kitchen and grabbed two knives out of my knife block. He handed one to me and kept the other. He walked aorund the apartment searching for an intruder, while I grabbed all of the pictures of family and friends. Well, what family I had left. My mom died giving birth, and my dad died when I was 10 years old, leaving me to live with my grandma and grandpa.

I grabbed pictures of Grandma and Grandpa, and pictures of my highschool bestfriends, including Zach. I smiled, looking at all the memories these pictures held. When I went grabbing at one with my ex-girlfriend off the floor, I cut my hand on a piece of glass from the broken picture frames.

"Fuck!" I exclaim. Zach comes running into the room, the knife held out like a sword.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I cut my hand," I say, showing him the cut.

"Oh, It's not that bad, come to the bathroom so we can clean it up," he grabs my good hand and carefully takes me to the bathroom. He lifts me up so I'm sitting on the sink, and he reaches into the cabinet below me, pulling out the med kit I keep in there.

"You remeber where it is?" I ask.

"Of course, there is only one person who can clean me up properly after an accident, and it's you. So I made it my job to remember where it is, and how to clean up a wound," he says accomplished. He opens the kit and pulls out an alcohol pad to wipe it down. As he did I looked at him, his gorgeous brown eyes, and his jawline. I thought about how many times he's helped me, and he just offered to let me stay at his place because mine was robbed, I was thinking about how much he had cared over the years, and how 11/10 times he was there for me, my dad's death, my grandparents. My first real breakup, everything.

He threw away the alcohol pad, and grabbed a bandage, wrapping it around my hand. He looked at me, glancing to my lips, then at my eyes.

"Okay, I still have to finish packing. Were there any intruders?" I asked.

"None," he says, shaking out of his thoughts.

"Good, I'm going to finish in the living room with photo's, and then i'll grab my clothes and backup money." I declare, jumping down from the sink.

"Okay, Wonder Woman. Let's get this show on the road," He says, walking out and started singing a song I didn't recognize.

"Hey, is that from the new album?" I ask leaving right behind him.

"It is, what do you think?"

"I love it," I reasured him. I walked back into the living room, finishing picking up the pictures, slipping them into a plastic bag. I walked into my room pulling out my suitcase and started grabbing clothes out of my closet. I came across my hoodie collection and grabbed them all laying them flat inside. I grabbed all the jeans I could fit and put them on top. Next I grabbed a few tank tops, and t-shirts figuring I didn't need many. I also grabbed a couple dresses, making sure to be prepared. I grabbed all of my underwear and socks, and a few bathing suits because it is California.

"Are you almost done? I wanna go home!" Zach complained from the doorway.

"Hold on a second. I'm thinking if I need anything else," I complained back, two can play at that game. I look over at my bed, seeing my charger. I need that. I also take the sheets off my bed, just in case I need them.

"We have sheets in our guest room, along with chargers, blankets, and pillows. You do know that, right?"

"Maybe, I'm just trying to be prepared Zach!" He was getting on my nerves. "Don't rush perfection!"