⚠️Jack's Ending's [6/11]

Y/N's P.O.V.

("But I've realised that I love..." )

"Jack. The first time we met, you were in a bad mood, and then the next day you immediately offered to take me on a car ride to go and pick up your daughter, so I could vent about something I was struggling with, and then you took me to the movies to watch Scooby Doo of all things," we all laughed, "you pretended to be my boyfriend when some creep tried to get with me, you asked for my number in the most dumb way but it was so cute at the same time. You even called me gorgeous, though I knew you didn't mean for me to hear it," I smiled, "I think you're the true love of my life, my car buddy, my soulmate, and the Shaggy to my Scooby Doo," I said smiling.

Jack got out of his seat and walked towards me. He didn't say anything, all he did was kiss me passionately. I could feel the love radiating off of us. His hands were warm around my waist, but I wasn't complaining. Lavender blew a raspberry at us and everyone started laughing.

"I don't know actually. Maybe she's the Shaggy to my Scooby Doo," Everyone laughed some more before Jack spoke up in his best Dani impression,

"Ouch, that hurt!" We all laughed even more, and at this point I was on the floor, my legs spread out in front of me. As I was laughing and gasping for breath, when I felt someone put my inhaler in my hand, I immediately took two hit's and was breathing properly.

"Damn lungs," I muttered so that Lav couldn't hear. Jack reached his hand down to me and pulled me up. We sat back at the table, but next to each other this time.

5 Year Time Jump:

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Jack will you stop moving?" I asked, struggling to get a pin attached to his shirt.

"I don't want you to stab me!" he said, squirming.

"Dad! Stop being a baby, that's my job!" Lavender said. We laughed.

"Yeah listen to Lav, she knows what's up," I said.

"You're going to stab me!" Jack yelled, pulling away again.

"I'll stab you on purpose if you don't quit!" I threatened. He immediately straightened up and stopped moving. "Done!" I exclaimed.

It was a pride pin, he was taking me to a pride parade to celebrate my sexuality. He was really supportive of it, thankfully.

He was wearing a white tangtop with a rainbow painted on the front, and white shorts with blue, purple, and pink hearts all over them.

Lav was wearing a rainbow dress, with a multicoloured bow in her hair.

I was wearing blue, purple, and pink eyeshadow, with a rainbow top. I was also wearing a pair of leggings with handprints of rainbows on them. Mine, Jack's, and Lavender's handprints to be exact.

I grabbed my flag and walked out the door of our house, Jack and Lav right behind me. I got in the driver side of my car and waited for Jack and Lavender to get in before I started the engine. They got in and Lavender asked,

"Can we play that one song, I don't remember what it's called, but it goes like 'They're so pretty, it hurts. I'm not talking 'bout boy's, I'm talking 'bout girls.'? I really like that song,"

"Of course, and it's called "Girls" by girl in red," I told her and smiled. I grabbed the aux and hooked it up to my phone. I opened apple music and clicked on my playlist, I clicked on the song and it started to play. I set my phone down and focused on the road again.

I could hear Lav singing softly in the background. I smiled to myself, happy that they both support me so much.

"You know, girls are really pretty," Lavender said.