⚠️Jonah's Ending [6/11]

Y/N's P.O.V.

("I realised that I love...")

"Jonah. First of all, you offered to let me stay with you in your room because you guys haven't set up the guest one yet. Second, you showed me that sometimes people need to be exposed to what good coffee tastes like. Third, you took me to your safe space, and you showed me that it's okay to let people in. Plus, you agree which Harry Potter book is the most superior one," I laughed. He got up from his seat and walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He picked me up and spun me around. My legs lifted from the floor He set me down and then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"So you're gonna marry me right?" he said, pulling his chair up next to me, sitting down.

"Of course," I said kissing his cheek. He took an onion from his burrito and slipped it on my ring finger. "Ew! Jonah!" I yelled flinging it off.

"You said you were going to marry me!" He defended himself.

"Not with an onion!" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Okay, maybe with an onion. Now stop looking at me like that," I said, pursing my lips. He laughed at me and then kissed my cheek. I pretended I was going to kiss his cheek, but then I licked him instead.

"Ew," He said, wiping his cheek with a napkin.

"You love me," I sang.

"Maybe. You don't know that," he said shrugging. I looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"You know, maybe i'll just date Dani. He's nice to me," I said standing up. Jonah got up and grabbed my waist pulling me back to him.

"No, you're mine!" He growled.

"Hot," I said. He kissed me again, but this time, it was full of fire. Someone cleared their throat at the table, so we pulled away from each other and looked. It was Jack.

"Sorry, but um, I don't want my one year old watching live action porn, and I don't think any of us want to see it either," he said gesturing to the other members at the table.

"Sorry," I muttered. I looked at Jonah and winked. He got the message immediately.

"Okay," He whispered in my ear. Everyone looked at us weirdly and we just laughed.

We continued the game and I ended up sitting in Jonah's lap, who was wearing only his underwear. I could feel his boner growing beneath me, so I decided to give him a hard time. I started to adjust myself against him. I turned completely around so that we were facing each other and then subtly rubbed my crotch against him. He gasped a little, and I smirked. I laid my head in between his neck and shoulder and wrapped my legs around him.

2 Year Time Jump:

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Can we go get a hotel?" I asked Jonah innocently.

"Yeah. But what are we supposed to tell the boys?" He responded. After two years we all still lives together.

"I know you all tell each other everything in the groupchat. So what's the difference with saying it out loud?" I asked. "Hey boys?"

"Yes?" They all said at the same time.

"First, don't do that. Second, me and Jonah are going to a hotel to fuck. Don't text or call us," I then got up and walked upstairs to grab a bag of things.

Toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, condoms, pj's, and a set of clothes for tomorrow.

While I was up there I grabbed one of Jonah's hoodies. I took off the jacket I was wearing and put on Jonah's hoodie. I put my shoes back on and then grabbed my bag. I left our room and walked down stairs, grabbing Jonah's hand.