9) Coffee Date? [5/31]

Y/N's P.O.V.

(I slowly let myself slip into a dreamless sleep.)

My eyes slowly opened to the bright light of the sun. I looked around and saw that Zach was still asleep with his arms around my waist. I tried to slowly pull out of his embrace, but he pulled me closer to him. After what felt like 3 hours, he woke up and looked at me.

"Good morning Y/N," he said groggily.

"Morning," I smiled at him.

"You want up don't you?"

"Yeah," I drug out the ah sound.

"Okay." he pulled his arms away from me, freeing me. I almost immediately got up and stretched.

"I'm going to get ready," I said walking out the door. I reached into my pants, trying to grab my phone, when I remember it being under the pillow in Zach's room. I walk back to the door and walk in. I see a naked Zach trying to get dressed.

"Hey!" He yells, covering his junk.

"Nothing I haven't seen before!" I yell back. I walk over to the bed and grab my phone. I walk back out of his room and into Jonah's. I see Jonah sitting on his bed with his phone in his hands. "Well, someones up early, seeing the time we went to bed last night," I said, opening my dresser.

"Seeing as we went to bed at like 1, and it's 9:37, I think it's the perfect time to be up," he said, defending himself. I grab a bra, and walk out into the bathroom when I see a naked butt.

"Sorry!" I yell and run out the door, closing it. I walk back into Jonah's room.

"Oh yeah, Jack's taking a shower," he said laughing.

"Wow, thanks for telling me before I saw his naked ass!" I said I sat on the floor and put my face in my hands.

"Hey, do you want to go and get coffee with me? None of the other boys really like coffee, well beside's Corbyn but that's irrelevant, and I want to be able to talk to you a bit more before the others start to-"

"Hey, Y/N, I'm so sorry. I thought the door was locked," Jack had walked into the room, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

"Interupt," Jonah finished his sentence.

"Wait, was I interrupting something?" Jack asked, looking between me and Jonah.

"No, Jonah and I were just talking," I said shaking my head. "Anyway, do you still need the bathroom? I kinda need to change," I said rubbing my neck.

"Oh, no. I'm done," Jack walked out of the room and towards his own.

"Oh, Jonah?"

"Yeah?"

"We leave after I'm dressed. And you're driving" I said, walking out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I was not trying to have anyone see my butt. I quickly got naked and put on my underwear and bra. I then put on a black Panic! At The Disco shirt, and some Black jean shorts. I unlock the door and walk back to Jonah's room. I grab my shoes and put them over my socks. I tie them and then walk out of the room, and downstairs.

I walk out the door and see Jonah waiting by the passenger door of a car. I assume it's his own. He opens the door and lets me sit down, once I'm seated he closes it and walks over to his side. He gets in, buckles up, and starts the car. He begins to exit the driveway, and takes a left.

"So? Is this a coffee date?" I ask, teasing him.

"I mean, it's not a date, unless you want it to be?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Ew. Why would I go on a date with someone who drinks poison instead of real coffee!" I said, pointing my finger down my throught. We both started laughing maniacally. He pulled into a parking lot of some random cafe and turned off his car. He walked over to my door and opened it. "Thank you, Jonah!" I said, stepping out. He closed the door and locked it. We walked up to the door and he opened it for me. We walked in and sat at a table. A waitress walked up to us,

"What can I get you guys today?"

"Uh, can I have an iced vanilla latte?"

"Of course! And the usual Jonah?"

"Uh, yeah. Thank you," Jonah smiled as she walked away.

"How often do you come here in order for them to know your name and your usual?" I asked, astonished that he came here that often.

"I come here everyday if I can help it. But obviously when we're out of town," he explained. I could feel my eyes widen. He comes here everyday.

"Here is your iced vanilla latte, and your caramel latte. Enjoy your coffee!"

"Thank you Cheyan!" Jonah said back.

"You even know her name!" I pointed a finger at him. "You two hooked up!"

"No! Y/N why would you think that? I've literally never hooked up with anyone ever," He threw his hands up in defence.

"Mhm. Sure," I said, taking a long sip of my coffee. "This is actually pretty good," I said, taking another long swig. It didn't take long, but we were out the door and back on our way to the house.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Jonah asked me as we sat in the car.

"Oh, can we go to the beach? Like we can get all of the boys and Lavender and then we can go have a beach day!" I suggested.

"That sounds nice," he said pulling into the driveway. He parked and we got out, walking to the door.