15) Chipotle? [6/4]

Y/N's P.O.V.

(I started my car and followed him)

We were almost back to the house from our two and a half hour drive, when my stomach growled. By that time we had gotten back to L.A., so I knew my way around pretty well. 

“I’m hungry,” I said as Jack and I took a left turn. 

“Let’s go get something to eat?” Daniel suggested.

“I want to go home though!” Zach complained from the back seat. “I have a sunburn and it’s not enjoyable,” 

“Fine, we’ll drop you off at the house, and then we’ll go get food,” I said, taking another left turn with Jack. 

“Okay, that works for me,” Zach said, getting on his phone. 

“What are we gona eat?” Daniel asked.

“Chipotle?” I suggested.

“On the other hand,” Zach said, setting down his phone.

“Nope, you lost your chance,”  said, shaking my head. Me and Dani both cracked up laughing. Zach began fake crying and looked out the window like he was in a sad music video. I shook my head and took a right turn with Jack. I could see the house. We pulled in and parked letting Zach out. 

“Please, Y/N! I want chipotle!” Zach begged outside of my window. 

“No, you lost your chance. Now shoo. Corbyn come here,” I said. 

“Yes ma’am?” Corbyn asked, looking kinda scared. 

“I need your phone number. I have everyone’s beside yours,”  said grabbing my phone. I unlocked it, pulled up contacts, and handed it to him. He typed in some stuff and then handed it back to me. 

“Thank you my good- Did you really put your name as that? Corbyn!” I was shocked that he had made his name, “Call For A Good Time” on my phone. “I can’t keep it as that!” 

“Yes you can,” He said, winking. I shook my hand and started laughing. 

“Anyways, I need everyone but Zach to text me their order form Chipotle,”

“What? You’re gonna get all of them Chipotle, but not your bestfriend?" Zach complained. 

“Dani’s my bestfriend. What are you talking about?” I started to snicker. I love messing with Zach. He storms away, into the house. “Anyways, what’s his order?” I said. 

“A steak burrito with guac,” Jonah said, laughing. 

“Okay, well text me all of your orders,” I said before pulling out of the driveway. My phone dinged 3 times, signifying the boys texted me. 

“So, what are you getting Daniboy?” I said. 

“Is that what you put my name as in your phone?” He asked. 

“Yeah, now, what do you want. I don’t want to get in line wthout knowing what I’m going to order,” I said. 

“I want a normal chicken bowl, but with no spicey stuff. I don’t want my butthole to be on fire today,” He said and then started to do a little dance. 

“You’re a weirdo Dani, but it’s okay. Because it makes you cute,” I said, before pulling into the drive-threw line. I told the speaker the other boy’s order and then said mine and Dani’s. They told me the total, so I pulled up to the window. I paid the server and then pulled up to the next one. The person in there handed me our food, and said,

“Enjoy your food,” 

“You too,” I smacked myself. “Thank you,” I said before pulling up. “Who’s a dumbass? I am! I am!” I cheered in a sing-song voice. Dani started laughing at me so I did the same. 

“Can I have my bowl?” he asked. I handed him his bag and pulled it out.

“Hand me my chicken burrito please?” I asked. He handed it to me and I attempted to unwrap it wtih one hand. “It would have been better to ask you to unwrap it huh?” 

“Here,” he said, grabbing it. He unwrapped it half way, so I could still hold on to the warpper while eating it. I began to take a left, and Daniel almost dropped the food all over the floor. 

“Be careful please. That was kind of expensive!” I said. I still hadn’t met up with my publisher, so currently I wasn’t getting any money from sales, even though I would have by now. 

“I could have paid,” He said, his mouth full.

“Gross. Close your mouth. And plus, it was my treat. You paid for ice cream, I paid for Chipotle,” I defended. 

“Okay, but the ice cream was the price of this bowl. You bought 6 different things, which means you basically bought 12 ice creams,” he said, scowling. I looked at him and stuck my toungue out quickly before focusing on the road again. I pulled into the driveway and parked. We both got out, and I locked my car. We walked into the house and I said,

“Chipotle B-” But Danile cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. 

“Lav!” He said. I made an ‘Oh’ face, and started walking into the dining room. I set down the bag and placed everyones food down in front of a chair. I walked up the stairs and into Zach’s room. 

“Hey dropout?”

“What do you want meanie,” 

“I got you chipotle and you want to treat me like this. Maybe I should let Corbyn eat it, he got the same thing,” I said, walking out of his room. Almost immediately I felt someone wrap there arms around me and say,

“Thank you!” Zach let go of me and ran down stairs. I knocked on each of the boy’s door and said,

“Chipotle’s here,” and then walked down stairs. I sat at the table and continued my burrito.