39 • Her Feelings

.
.

Flashbacks Continued-

Love is the only thing that makes you do such thing you can't never imagine to do. Kartik is in love with Naira. The love was blossoming day by day. Where there is love, there is jealousy. He was becoming very possessive of her.

Even he didn't know why did he react like this. And the kiss! He actually crossed the limits. The taste of her lips felt like something magical. He so wanted to be like this, loving his Naira in his arms.

While he got the reaction of Sahil. His eyes were out as if he got the biggest shock of his life. Giving an ugly reaction, he left from there. Sigh!

There was his girl, who was responding to his kiss yet didn't even stop him. What did she actually want?

Her hand took in the support of his neck as she kept her eyes closed. He really didn't want to make her uncomfortable but let her stop him.

N "Umm.." She groaned, as he deepened the kiss each second making him want more of her.

K "Our first kiss! Of course I never wanted it to happen like this. But I was being so desperate. I can't help it. I can't see her with someone else and that Sahil I swear, I wanted to kill him that moment when I saw him touching my Naira. Nothing can change the fact that she is mine." So many thoughts were revolving around his mind.

He was kissing her softly. They were in the kiss for almost one minute. Now you should stop control your emotions Kartik. A lone tear escaped her eyes making him break the kiss instantly. She was crying?

K "Naira, main.." He cupped her face and tried to say something. While she was taken aback with his kiss. She was having tears in her eyes.

K "Naira.." She pushed him and left from there not before wiping her tears.

K "Yeh kya kardiya tune Kartik! This was so new for her as well for me. But woh aise react karegi I had never imagined. Why the hell I did it!" He started regretting his action as his fingers ran down his hairs in frustration.

Naira came to her room and threw herself on the bed, crying. She hid her face in the pillow and started crying more.

N "What's this happening? Main itna kyu ro rahi hoon. Kartik! How can he just... just kiss me like that!" Maybe she didn't have her senses the moment they were kissing. As she realized, she was really angry on him.

"What's wrong in it Naira? Now you know he loves you. Aur yeh uska pyaar tha. You shouldn't feel that way." Her heart tried to convince her.

N "He loves me but main?"

"You love him too." Her heart completed the sentence.

N "What no! Never! Woh mera dost hai. That's it. Agar woh mujhse pyaar karta hai toh kya hua main nahi karti. I can't love him back. I won't! I won't fall in love. I won't fall for him." Her mind forced her to not accept the feelings of her heart.

"You have fallen for him already."

N "I will prove it. Main usse pyaar nahi karti nahi kabhi karungi." She had in her mind that she would not accept her feelings for him. But little did she know about the future.

N "He kissed me. How could he do that!"

"You did not even stop him Naira." This time she couldn't hide her blush.

Kartik was in his room. He tried to talk to her but the situation was already being so awkward so decided to wait for her to become normal.

K "Mujhe pata hai tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho. Bas realize nahi kia. And I will soon make you realize."