Chapter 7

We were currently at the shopping mall, looking for some new clothes for me. I was starting grade 12 in two weeks.

"This is nice. Go try it on," Alice shoved a dress my way and I went to the change rooms in Forever 21 to try everything on.

4 hours later, we shopped at all the stores we used to and I got an entirely new wardrobe. I was happy with all my new clothes. Nothing loose or oversized. All of the clothes I bought were fitted but not too revealing. Something pretty but not skanky.

No longer was I the girl who allowed people to push her over. Nope, I was going to be queen of the school.
-------
BEEP.
BEEP.
BEEP.
I shot up and went to get out of my cell. I frowned at my surroundings. This was not my usual cell.

Then I realized that I was no longer in the facility. I was home with my parents.

I looked to my alarm clock and turned it off. 6 am. Time to get ready for school.
------
My parents weren't rich but we weren't poor by any means either. They brought me a nice new Chrysler 300 over the weekend and so I was going to Alice's to pick her up. She loved my new car and basically refused to come if I didn't drive her. I had got my licence after we went shopping. They did show me how to drive while I was kidnapped, which surprised me because it could help me escape but I guess that's just because I acted like I enjoyed my life there better.

My car was sleek and black, a lot like the one I was kidnapped in. It had a killer stereo system and leather seats with polished interior. I had black rims on the tires and tinted windows. Basically I looked like the FBI.

I honked the horn in front of her house and she came out the door 30 seconds later.

"Thanks again for the ride in this sweet baby. What did you name her?" I looked at her weird.

"What do you mean name? It's a car not a child," she just looked at me with a face that said 'really bruh'. The one she used to use on me all the time before I left. I burst out laughing and she soon joined me. After we sobered up she looked back at me.

"But, really. She need a name. What's it gonna be, and don't say Chrysler 300," she waited for me.

"How about.... Kinesis. Yeah, I like that. Kinesis," I tested out the name. Then I grinned. "Yep. That's it and you can't say or do anything about it," I stuck my tongue out at Alice.

"Actually, that's a cool name. I like it," she nodded her head in approval -not that I needed it- and we pulled into a parking space.

I was getting looks left and right as soon as I got out of my car. Today I was wearing dark wash high waisted shorts with a floral print top that scooped low in the back with 3/4 length sleeves.

I dyed my hair to a dark brown and left the straightened locks to flow around my shoulders. It had grown since I but it off in the facility so it now reached my shoulder blades. I wore only a bit of makeup and black converse on my feet.

Grabbing my bag from the back seat, I ran to catch up with Alice.

"Look at all the people staring at you. I bet they're just jelly, don't you worry about them. I won't let any more bullies ever touch you Car," she squeezed my hand and I just shook my head.

"Let's go get our schedules. I want to see what I have," I took all applied this year because I did loose a whole year while training my powers and they put training over education at the facility.

My schedule was:
Music.
Ap. geography.
Ap. math. *queue gagging sounds*
Lunch, which everyone gets together.
Ap. english.
Co-Ed gym. Which means it's both genders.
Art

I had math with Alice which was good because I hated math.

I went to my first class and put my stuff into my assigned locker. I was about to close it when Natalie and her sheep-le walked over. She smiled sweetly, obviously not recognizing who I was. I fought the overwhelming urge to tackle her to the ground and strangle her after seeing her smile at me. You have no right!

"You look like you could try out for the cheerleading team. If you come to gym 1 at lunch than I'm sure you can try out and make the team. You have the body for it and I'm sure you have the moves," typical Natalie. I hated it. I clenched my jaw to stop myself from spitting profanities at her.

"Actually, I think I'm good. I don't really like cheerleading," I scrunched my nose in disgust. "All it is is girls in too short of skirts jumping around trying to get the attention of boys."

I walked away smirking before she could screech at me. When I got inside the music room the bell had just rang. I took a random seat and waited for the teacher. While we were waiting I spotted a piano. I used to play before I was taken and while I was inside of the facility.

Walking over I jogged my memory on any songs I could play. I came up with Paradise by Coldplay. I started playing and got so lost in the song that I didn't see when the teacher came in and everyone quieted down. Only when they started clapping did I realize they were all listening.

I almost blushed before I remembered that I was going to be the popular one. No more shy girl here! I smiled and bowed my head. I stood up and made my way back to my seat.

Through out music class we talked about ourselves. We gave our name and something about us. It came to me so I stood up and said,

"My names Charisma Waters," (I already got my last name changed), "and I'm kind of new. I went here two years ago but left," I sat back down and someone raised their hand. The teacher gave them the okay to speak.

"Are you the same girl who went by the name Charisma Jones? I remember her," I nearly rolled my eyes. Of course you remember her. She was the populars punching bag, but not anymore. No, I was a different girl.

I smiled at the girl who asked and looked her right in the eyes. "Yes, and I'd like for everyone to know that."