Abba Father God's Heavenly Court Room Prayer

Play the Music up there 👆 before praying to your Abba Father God.
😊💖

Court Room Prayer:

I will take you before to the courts of heaven, just remember the Judge is your Father Who sent Lord Jesus who loves you much to die for you. He welcomes you into the Court Room, you don't have to be scared Father controls the Court Room.

Just pray this to Abba Father God who loves you much:

Heavenly Abba Father God, I thank you for the Priveledge That you've given me by the Blood of Jesus To access the courts of heaven. I come before the court of heaven, Im asking that the court be seated According to Daniel 7:10 to hear my Case. Heavenly Father I repent As i come before the court room For sins known or unknown That the devil could use As legal grounds To tried to impede my progress In the court of heaven, I thank you father That I am washed by the blood of Jesus And cleansed of all sin, Heavenly Father as i come before you Seeking a restraining order, I do not do it by myself, im asking my attorney, My advocate, the Lord Jesus To stand before me And argue my case, for a divine restraining order Against pre-mature death, i need a divine restraining order Against the spirit of witchcraft, Lord im asking for a divine restraining order. Against financial robers In Jesus name! Heavenly Father Im asking That based upon the finish work of the cross, that you Assigned to me this divine restraining order Because it is my right By the word Because of what Jesus paid To have this divine restraining orders In the name of the Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father As you give me this divine restraining orders, thank you for Assigning High ranking Angelic officers of the courts to Inforce this divine restraining orders Here on earth. May saten And any of his demons Or human agents Beheld in contempt to court Imediately! By this Holy Angels Should they even try To violate this restraining order, I receive by Faith. This divine restraining orders. Because we know it is written That if we ask anything According to your will you hear Us. I've ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ And according to the will of God. So I receive them by faith In Jesus Almighty name Amen!

Then Pray in Tongues (only for those who have receive the gift of tongues)

Author's note: This prayer help me a lot during my first time learning how to pray strategitically from a Prophet (I forgot his name) that help me really much, so when I approach Papa God with a revelation of who He is, not only as a Papa or Daddy (Abba) God but as a righteous Judge on your behalf and as Lord Jesus as your Righteous Attorney. Still, All glory and honor belongs to Lord Jesus Christ.