Chapter 13: Vision with Jay Israel

Eli: He said to me Jay Israel is a true Prophet... Want me to continue?  Or you want question??

And as I listen to him repeats what He was saying, I felt great power hits me and I started praying in tongues, and he said to me Jay Israel is my father in the Lord is the one who will ordain me.. After that i felt electricity in my whole body was vibrating and my hands were full of fire, I was filled with the Holy Ghost, and I was crying and started to prophesy raising the dead, and letting the cripple walk, blind see, deaf hear...and I was thanking the Lord.

And now in my heart there's too much heat I can't explain.

And it's like there's a whole in my heart.
🌺🌺🌺

Holy Spirit: Horn stands for power and the moon shows light... A horn is used to anoint and out of the anointing there's power.

I want to anoint you as a married couple and my light shall be upon you wherever you go.

You can meet in the spiritual world so long you preparing yourselves for natural.

And the year 2021 is the year you're gonna see each other in the natural.

Do not doubt children and it's not easy on the way you will face persecution but if you hold on unto me will stand and fight for you.

I have called you and anointed you before I formed you in your mothers womb.. Don't go around looking for help in your master consult me in anything where you need help because you will meet people who are jealous and not able to listen to my voice remember there many voices and there many desciever, don't share your vision around.

Wait in Jerusalem and be clothed with Power.. Stay in the secret and let them get shocked when you come out of your secret place.

🌺🌺🌺
Grace: Our Beloved Loving and Gracious Precious Holy Spirit who loves us much, we dont want the world to know us and its okay, in your eyes we are accepted by you for we belong to you, me and your daughter are your Beloved and your banner of love for us stands, in our weakness, raise us up and consume as with boldness and Holy Fire, we thirst for you o Lord and overflow us in our hearts and mind with your peace, grace, love, patience and trust, call Lord Jesus for us, we want to rest in His embrace, resting in His lap, both the spiritual and natural right now, In Precious Lord Jesus name. Amen

Lets pray this together in the natural and spiritual My Beloved whom Lord Jesus loves much. 😊💖

Then sing in tongues 😌💝

Eli: Ok

Grace: Then Let me know my beloved what do see and hear? 😗💕💖

I'm just gonna hug you now my love. 😊💖

Eli: My eyes are opening in the Spirit.

Grace: Precious Holy Spirit who loves me your daughter grace much, fully open your beloved son Eli's right now, we want to spend time with Lord Jesus who loves us much, I dont know anything Abba 😌 In Jesus name, Amen.😊💖

Eli: Where is Jay Israel I need him he must come and release me. 😢

I want to go out to the world I need help or I will die.

Grace: What do you mean hun, that without him you will die?

Eli: Not without him... I say he's the one to release me for the work of the Lord I'm tired of sitting in one place doing nothing.

I don't say I will die without him.

Grace: Well, I did told you before if we can pray about you meeting Jay Israel my beloved 😗💕...