Chapter 18: Talking with Jesus

Eli: He said He loves us even more for that we recognize everything he does for us.

Grace: Can you kiss from both of Jesus cheeks for me yandise! 🙌💕😊

Hug Him for me too :') 😭💕😊

E: Yes nice.

Much love.

🤗💕😊

Lord Jesus: Yes my sweetheart my sweetie pie manunu nunuza namanama love you babeee.

Yes my child my love grows second by second for my children love bbe for the rest of your life.

Grace: your love grow in us handsome Jesus 😆🤗💕

Lord Jesus my handsome savior 😊💕🙌 we want to listen to you again! Minister to us your children!
Beloved Lord Jesus, i want to rest in your lap 😊💕

We are hungry and thirsty for your word 🤗💕 Precious Lord Jesus

Jesus: Iam the ever lasting waters all who are thirsty let them come to me... And I'm there for those who are burdened to take away their burden from them and let them rejoice for Iam from everlasting to everlasting.

Amen! 😊💕🤗 may everyone of your children learn to abide in you Lord Jesus.

Jesus: In every where you go you should tell people about me nothing else Iam Thd first and The Last tell them to repent now that is still time.

Do you know that I have given you all power and the authority to raise the dead heal the seen and deliver the message to the poor.

Remember the day I raised up Lazarus from the grave it was 3 days he was already smelling bad and his sister lost hope bcs I couldn't come by the time they were waiting me for.

I just wana make it clear to you that if you believe in me you will do everything that I have done and even more... And in some places you will meet people who has lost their hope, there you will have to help them in their different situations or problems.

Grace: Yes Lord Jesus 😊💕🤗 through you we can do all things because you strengthen us! We cant do it on our own but the precious Holy Spirit will sustain us 💕🤗😊 may you give us grace after grace to overflow and bring hope to trust in you! 💕🤗

Lord Jesus, i am a nobody but i am a somebody to you. May you overflow me with so much grace and truth Lord Jesus, may my heart be yours and your be mine 🤗💕😊 i surrender to you. In Jesus name.

Pray this yandisa to Jesus 😊💕🤗

E: I feel power on my shoulders and oil pouring.

And a hand laid on my head while oil is still pour on my head there it goes around my beard.

Grace: Lord Jesus, our names are looks cool🤗💕😊 Through our Lord Jesus we become an overcomer by your power! 😊💕🤗🙌

E: Lord Jesus we thank you for your power that overcomes all trials and tribulations we are nothing without you me and Caye will forever love you.

What is the Lord trying to do with us... Where is this all going.

G: I donno, were just a child 🤗💕 the Lord will train us and guide our every step.

I dont know everything 🤗💕 but with our precious Holy Spirit! All things are possible! 💕🤗

No limits right Lord Jesus?

Lord Jesus: Yes no limits no boundaries for My beloved two of you move by Power and overcome go all over give yourself out.

G: We are the deciple whom Jesus loves! 🤗💕🙌

May all your children learn to abide in your love and care.

Lord Jesus: Let no one distract you it doesn't matter how experienced he is.. They will come some of the known prophets and try to convince you Then you should be bold as a lion and Iam The lion of the tribe of Judah.

G: We are your sheep, may we only hear your voice 🤗💕🙌

My Lover Lord Jesus, i feel sleepy now, i need to sleep again for tomorrow's adventure written by our Precious Holy Spirit who love us so much! 🙌💕🤗

Good night Lord Jesus who love me so much! 🤗💕
Good night Brother and my bestfriend Yandise!💕🤗

Good night daughter im with you in your sleeping.

💎💎💎💎

I am Jesus your Lord I love you so much tell my people to seek me they will find me I'm not a liar what I speak I speak and it comes to pass.

Love you all my children... Eli and Grace make sure you do my commandments.

E: Lord as Grace my friend always says we no nothing Lord we will only listen to you and do what you tell us to do...

Grace I miss you my most beautiful friend Iam awake thinking about you Jesus is still ministering... I'm overwhelmed its no longer I who live my heart is full of heat and fire.

And I see you crying alone before God seeking his face in a secret place and God has brought you a friend you can share with him and to God anything do not hide your feelings for he is your helper and him your helper too... His name is Yandisa let the let the heavens and 🌍 rejoice.. Let them eat bread and drink wine let them celebrate a great ceremony.

Eli: After all this Grace.. I am sure that you will not disappear and leave me stranded... Let it be the will and the plan of God.

Grace we don't know each other right? But now you know everything about me concerning God's call and ministry upon me and I know you as well.... And you know the vision... I so beg God that you will not just disappear until I see results after this examination... And let the will of God he done and the works of tricks of the enemy destroyed.

Make sure you don't run away from me my friend.. Yes we're children and we know nothing and we cannot understand spiritual matters through our fleshly mind... Because the mind of God is more far than our mind.

Can you pray to our beloved Holy Spirit about my mother and that Papa God would, end the money debt she owned...thats all pray for my mother would encounter the Risen Lord Jesus and be also an ambassador of Christ Jesus, thats what im concerned about for now... :)

Hopefully that my own family shall be be saved and Serve Jesus.. :')

Nothing is impossible with God.

For God so trusted you he can do anything good for your family.

Holy Spirit: Because I want you to be together forever I've made you One from the beginning.

Yes I can not make you one and not guide you I will lead you ask anything from me be not be confuse I'm here to help in whatever you want... You are one know that you're one you're one you're one.