Repentance Prayer to Receive the Gift of Salvation (Lord Jesus)

God said, "If my people, who are called by my name, will HUMBLE themselves and PRAY and SEEK my Face and TURN (Repent) from their Wicked Ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

2 Chorincles 7:14

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Repentance means Change of Mind, think again."Repent" is to "turn" or "return". In the greek word metanoia, Repentance included in sub are "to turn from evil, and to turn to the good."

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

🌺Prayer of Repentance receiving the Gift of Salvation (Lord Jesus Himself)

Precious Holy Spirit who loves me much, You are so good to me, I repent towards to you Lord Jesus who loves me much from sin know and unknown, I lay down my life which includes my burdens, depression, fears, anxiety at your feet Lord Jesus, in my weakness you are the source of my strength, wash and cover me with your Precious Pure Blood, instead of me being punished because of my sin, you went through Judgement from God the Father, taking all my sin and put it in your body, that went through Judgement just for me on the cross and for three days you went through literal hell so that I may not experience anymore the second death, for God's righteousness, Holiness and wrath is dispayed when you went through the cross. You wear the crown of thorns that I may have peace, Your much Love for me is reveal before my eyes when you died for me at the cross, and instead of me being there you took it on yourself, I receive by faith this wonderful gift of Salvation, I know I don't deserve it but because of your love for me you this gift from you, I shall learn to receive this gift of salvation and say thank you to you Lord Jesus.
I believe and confess to you by faith,
I am now the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, you no longer see me as a sinner but as your darling child who is made according to your perfect image. I rest and know my sin has been payed at the cross. I am now clean and Holy before you. I'm Made Pure by your blood Lord Jesus, I offer myself as a living sacrifice and I crucify myself that I may live for you, for my life is yours in the first place and your life is mine, let not my heart be like stone Lord, make and create in me a heart and mind whole, pure and soft Lord Jesus, I'm set on a course that I must follow you. In Jesus Almighty Name, Amen.

Then Pray in Tongues (optional, if you want to pray in tongues BUT do understand that when your praying in tongues your spirit is the one praying to God.)

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

This is called Personal Prayer Tongue you Edify your spirit.

Speaking in tongues means you offer words and syllables to the Lord even if you don't understand with your mind is saying its okay, the Lord will take those syllables and sounds you make and make it His Language, He will put the meaning into it and He will be the only one understanding what you pray in the spirit.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Meditate God's word you need to memorize by meditating, to put it in your heart 💖 and mind, binding it around your neck and heart.

Remember: Repent every single day.
Don't let the devil give him a chance to influence your life so continually be filled with the Spirit of God which is the God Holy Spirit who loves you.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

1 Peter 5:8

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Meditate and Memorize God's Word:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, Lord Jesus, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
Meditate and Memorize God's Word:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed-a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "THE RIGHTEOUS WILL LIVE BY FAITH."
Romans 1:16‭-‬17

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Remember:

You are bathe once with the Precious Blood of Jesus every single day as you repent.

(You just Pray the prayer of repentance once every single day then carry on with your other prayers to Lord Jesus).

but at the same time you need to wash your feet which can be dusty, it will defile your walk with God with the things you hear on the news, from people, music and so on, anything that will influence your life that are really not from the Lord.

So your feet need to be washed, with the Word of God by keep on hearing, for faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. By meditating and memorizing the Word of God daily muttering it with your mouth wherever you are.

For whatever you speak it will go into your heart.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Remember, meditate and memorize this in your heart and mind:

So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News (Gospel) about Jesus Christ.

Romans 10:17

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Lord Jesus who loves me much, You are so good to me, I repent towards to you Lord Jesus who loves me much from sin known and unknown, I confess and repent for the innocent people I have misled, I lay down my life which includes my burdens, depression, fears, anxiety at your feet Lord Jesus, in my weakness you are the source of my strength, wash and cover me with your Precious Pure Blood, instead of me being punished because of my sin, you went through Judgement from God the Father, taking all my sin and putting it in your body, that went through Judgement just for me on the cross and for three days you went through literal hell so that I may not experience anymore the second death, for God's righteousness, Holiness and wrath is dispayed when you went through the cross. You wear the crown of thorns so that I shall wear your crown of peace, Your much Love for me is reveal before my eyes when you died for me at the cross, and instead of me being there you took it on yourself, I receive by faith this wonderful gift of Salvation, I know I don't deserve it but because of your love for me you this gift from you, I shall learn to receive this gift of salvation and say thank you to you Lord Jesus. I believe and confess to you by faith, I am now the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, you no longer see me as a sinner but as your darling child who is made according to your perfect image. You created me even the foundation was made. I am now clean and Holy before you. I'm Made Pure by your blood Lord Jesus, My life is yours in the first place and your life is mine, let not my heart be like stone Lord, make and create in me a heart and mind whole, pure and soft Lord Jesus. So consume me too with you Holy Fire right now and take me, take me with you in Heaven. In Jesus Almighty Name, Amen.