Chapter 17: Levels and Levels

Eli: Levels and levels I don't know anything I just follow Jesus Christ and the commands of his Spirit.

We don't know God we Learn and grow everyday.

Grace: Okay hun 😊

My Beloved Holy Spirit who loves me and your beloved Grace much, we dont know anything, we humble ourselves for we are your children eager to learn, what is this levels and levels Precious Holy Spirit? Do explain and share it to me your beloved daughter Grace.

Holy Spirit: He went out yesterday as he told you he wana go to the mountain then when he approached the mountain I lead him to talk to his father's side and take the blessings of his father in the spirit.

Abba Father my beloved Holy Spirit? 😊

Holy Spirit: Yes

Grace: Ooohh okay Thank you so much beloved Holy Spirit for your love for me 😊

Holy Spirit: He's a great Man, he has gained all Power and wisdom.

Grace: Glory and Honor belongs to you 😊 Lord, do tell us what are you going to do this day right now? As you work through Him and with Him.

Holy Spirit: Yesterday I allowed him to call the names of his father and forefathers and their clans and invite them to be with him and their angels messengers to be with him also them to come as angels to him now there's maltitudes and multitudes of unseen beings walking with him through him and within him his protected all sides.

Eli: Grace this life and this kinda calling I thought I know, no I don't understand and I don't know this God is plenty.

Grace: What is your beloved son Eli going to do right now Precious Holy Spirit as you work through and lead Him and with Him 😊

Honey 💖 Our Precious Holy Spirit is Almighty :) His God 😊 and He is our Abba Papa at the same time.

Holy Spirit: I want him to get a plot of land and start his house by the fathers side.

And his brother has allowed him.

Grace: Amen Precious Holy Spirit who loves Yandisa much 😊 do tell how to get the land my beloved? Hehe

Holy Spirit: Not now.

Nvm my beautiful daughter Muah, you will know.

Grace: What should we pray right now Precious Holy Spirit who loves us much? 😊

Holy Spirit: Now pray for this office and the gift of prophesy for him that his forefathers release him as a Prophet and allow him to prophesy and open his eyes.

Grace: Yes Precious Holy Spirit who loves me much! Muah

Holy Spirit: Let his forefathers baptise and anoint him, let them release him and tell them that he says yes to them, they lead him through me.

Grace: Halleluiah! Praise God! 😊

Eli: King of Kings I thank you and I love you this is your beloved son Yandisa.

Grace: Honey what kind of office did Precious Holy Spirit said again? 😅

Eli: Aw Maduna Msuthu Nokhala tiba Gubevu mandlamakhulu Yebo yes my powers.

Prophetic office. These are my clans.

Grace: This is the Gospel 😊 of Lord Jesus and His kingdom its Glorious Honey 💖

My Beloved Holy Spirit who loves me much, I thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of righteousness, in my hungerness and thirst for you overflow me with too much, love, faith, goodness and hope, I crucify myself reign in me, with me and through me, consume everything that I am with your Holy Fire and Boldness and faith,
I pray for my prophetic office and the gift of prophecy over my life and that my forefathers release me as a prophet and allow me to prophecy and open my eyes, as you give me too much favor, being me favor to my forefathers. Help me pray, interceed through me, annoint my voice with booming Holy Fire, my voice is your Voice, Your Voice is my voice, in my many weaknesses your are my Everthing, pray through me Lord. Open my spiritual eyes I want to meet my forefathers so that they can baptise, annoint and release me as you lead and help me what to say to them as you work through me Lord. In Jesus Almighty name Amen.