Chapter 3: Walking in Holy Fire 🔥

Eli: What is the task today my friend??

Grace: What task are you talking about?

Eli: As yesterday it was about heaven and hell.

Grace: Ah yeah 😊 Now ill talk about walking in Holy Fire.

Eli: And how did you gain this kind of faith leading people to the Lord in a way that they really meet him, and who mentored or lead you??

Grace: Well I learn to humble myself before God. Where I'm no longer remembered but Jesus only Him.

Eli: Yeah wonderful.

Grace: You got to position yourself before the Holy Spirit.

To give you a heart who listens to wisdom and council.

Were you dont talk but listen and listen.. For faith comes by hearing, And hearing the word of God.

Eli: Yes

Grace: Besides you have to be total dependent on the Holy Spirit. Don't be too ahead or to slow. Move in the rythem of His grace.

Eli: Thank you Lord, I'm listening.

Grace: Acknowledging yourself before Him that you can't do it on your own....Like for example you want to bear fruit, you first talk to the Holy Spirit to help you bear fruit.

Eli: Yes

Grace: You can't struggle your way to bear fruit. Its impossible in our own strength. We can't do it on our own.
You have to depend on Him. 😊

Eli: Yes Grace.

Grace: Walk like Enoch, So you can stand before the sapphire stones..

Eli: Wow ✌

Grace: You got to move from positional righteousness (justified by the blood of Jesus) to relationship righteousness ( relationship with God).

And thats what the devil wants he doesnt want you to know walking Holy Fire... Because if you do, he's out 😆

Eli:Wow...he is it??

Grace: Yes, 😢 that's why he has open doors to some christian's. In this way he has legal rights to torment you because their stuck in positional righteousness but their hearts are away from God...

Eli: It is true.

Grace: The devil know this because he walk on holy fire before..before he fall. his the angel that covers...

Now his keeping christians from walking on Holy Fire...

So that they can't walk on those sapphire stones..

Without holiness, the devil has legal rights in your life to torment and bound you in many areas because of your sin.

That's why you see people being left with guilt and shame, the devil is the accuser of our breathren (neighbor), he still thinks his the keeper of God's Law of sin and death.

Eli: I'm listening.

Grace: And if you walk like Enoch...walking in Holy Fire. Its all rig, God's favor on you 💖 That's how I experience Him, The system of this world is against us might as well depend on Abba God right?

Eli: Can you briefly tell me about Enoch I want to know a little bit about him, or give me a script about him.

Grace: Enoch, all it said about him in the bible is that God was pleased with enoch because he walk with God.

Then theres a point where God favor him so much both his body and spirit was taken away..God spare him from the corruption in the world at that time. And he takes him (raptured).