Chapter 6: Canada

Grace: Tell the Holy Spirit what next location should you go?

Then Just pray in tongues.

What do you feel?

Eli: No I'm not with them.. I feel so strong and my stomach and legs tough in fact my whole body.

Canada.💖

Grace: Are you traveling now?

Eli: Yeah but like too slow.

Grace: 😅 haha, Want to make your travel fast or slow?

Eli: Not to slow not too fast.

Grace: What do you see?

it seems as if it's farm I see horses goats sheep and cattle.

It's a busy place.

Grace: Hmm.. Ask the Holy Spirit what you say to them and what to do.

What you need to say and do to them. 😊

Just pray in tongues

What did He say?

Eli: They must turn from their evil ways and follow Jesus.

Grace: Okay just be bold :)

After you preach the gospel to them. Those who want to surrender life to Jesus pray for them to receive the Holy Spirit and Holy Fire. Without laying your hands on them all.

pray in tongues :)

Just let me know what happend after 😊

Eli: I'm fired up I was preaching telling them about Jesus... And was telling them there's still a chance for anyone to repent and the chance is now.. Because we don't know when is our last day on earth you need Jesus there are many men who preached Jesus to you and you do not consider it seriously now this is the time to turn back to Jesus or else you wil go to hell and burn for eternity come to Jesus and spend your time in eternity with Him in heaven.... There no one like Jesus he's the only God you may have your god's but there's Jesus.. You Somalians you Indians I can see you you're here in Canada but you need Jesus.

Grace: Just be bold 😊 And consumed you with Holy Fire 😊 as you preach.

Eli: Hallelujah Glory Glory.. I speak in tongues and interpret for them Jesus is here to heal you Jesus is here to deliver you Jesus is here to set you free Jesus is here to anoint you Jesus is here to give grace power and might Jesus is here to set your family free.

Preaching in Tongues

Grace: Cool 😊💕 Holy Spirit we thank you.

Eli: Thank you Holy Spirit.

Grace: What language is that Lord? 🤔

Holy Spirit: Portuguese

Eli: Ok yeah now was preaching about sacrifice that if you're a child of God or you're wana be a child of God you have to sacrifice your life on the altar of God, because even the devil knows the power of sacrifice, so you as the child of God you need to sacrifice and leave everything and come to God.. Us as preachers there's is time whereby we ought to leave our jobs our businesses and our family's and do the work of the Lord as the Lord said to Abraham to leave the homeland...

Grace: Ask the Holy Spirit what you should do next.

Eli: He says there is a young man amongst the people and he's a Prophet he needs more Grace and the words of encouragement.

Grace: Call that man out. Ask the Lord what is his name?

Eli: Just let the Holy Spirit help you encourage Him.