Chapter 8: Resting brings Revelation

Grace: Kay, Holy Spirit, glorious lover of our life and friend, call Jesus for us! We want to spend time with Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Just pray in tongues brother Eli.

Eli: my heart lifted much love I see fire.

Grace: Holy Spirit, draw me closer again with the Lord Jesus, I want to hug Him. In Jesus' name.

Holy Spirit open my spiritual eyes, to my Lord Jesus.

What do you see?

Eli: I see fire and as if it is the sun. Yes, it is a Sun.

Grace: Holy Spirit thank you for your love, may you let me see Jesus clearer. In Jesus' name.

Eli: It's bright moon Grace it is too bright and it's like it comes and goes but it looks so nice and there's an eye in it and someone smiling.

Grace: Holy Spirit I'm thirsty for the presence of Jesus, we want to be with Him and lie down at His feet again. In Jesus' name.

Just continue praying in tongues brother.

Eli: He says He is the king of Kings the Lord of lords he says if we want to come let's come closer we are his beautiful children he even trusts and mentions us to Abba God whenever he is about to celebrate with the multitudes and multitudes of angels.

Grace: Yes Lord Jesus! We come to you! We belong to your loving presence! We surrender our lives Lord Jesus!

I'm excited Lord Jesus, for all your children to be with you more and more than we can ever imagine! Halleluiah!

Eli: He asks why do we love him so much, and our love for him makes him to think that we are the only planet on earth.

Grace: Lord Jesus we love you because you chosen us, when no one did, we didnt know to love, but because of you, we found our true love, Jesus! 😭💕

Lord Jesus: You are all mine my child and am yours forever.

I will eat with you in eternity serve me now heal my people whom I'm given by father remember everything I do my father tells me.

Glory Lamb of God we worship you.

We cant do it without you, Jesus, may you sustain us and help us through your love, we need you, Jesus.

When we dine with you Jesus, Eli, and me we walk too close to you all the time in your wings 💕😊

Eli: Yea I am and its hot here and there is more protection Wooow I love him he is brushing my head with his hand full of his blood receive where you are.

Grace: Amen! Hug and kiss Him for me Eli on His cheeks!!😊💕

I Love you Jesus because you love me big 💕😊

Lord Jesus: Yes nice and warm do you feel that love my babe 💖

Grace: Yes Lord, Your love makes me joyful again and again!💕😊

I am all yours dance with me you're welcome babe honey lovey dabbi you're mine forever I love you too much feel it now celebrate my love for you.

Grace: Haha I'm giggling!! 💕

Eli: Yes Lord Jesus we are all yours me and my loving friend Grace.

Take my hand and give it to Grace Lord let us hold each other for Glory Glory Majesty is yours your will be done on 🌍 as it is in heaven.

Lord Jesus: My love for you Grace is unending.💖

Grace: Yes Lord Jesus I'm yours. 😭💕

I'll hide in your presence.

Lord Jesus: Thankyou Grace my child for listening to me.. I know you've met for a purpose is for my course.

Grace: Eli hide in Jesus presence too!

Eli: 😭💖 I am crying Grace I am crying for you before the Lord my friend I love you my beautiful friend Jesus come and take us to eternity make us one Lord.

Grace: Yes Lord Jesus, we are your children, we don't know everything but we will listen to you only 😊💕

May you be my eyes, heart, and mind Lord Jesus.

Let us hug by the love of the Lord Jesus

Lord Jesus: Yes I am and always my child I will never deceive you and you know that. Take the hand of Eli and hug and Kiss him now for he's your best and sweet friend. I am the Lord.

Grace: Yes Lord, I hug myself to my best friend Eli!💕😊🙌🙆

Lord Jesus: I am your Lord and I am laughing but don't ask what I am laughing. I love to be with you, my children.

Eli: Love you too my bestie Grace.

Lord Jesus: I love you my children you make me happy.

Grace: Yes Lord Jesus come with us as we proclaim to your children your love for them. 😊💕

You make us Happy to Lord Jesus! You are our greatest best friend! 😊💕

No, were not happy....were joyful because of you!!! Hihi 😆💕

Lord Jesus: Haha thank you My children.

Out of your belly shall flow the rivers of living waters.. And it shall overflow I've made you a great nation you're peculiar.

Children children children.

Grace: Yes, Lord Jesus?

Eli and me your children are listening! 💕

Lord Jesus: What do you want me to do for you at the very moment??

Eli: Speak Lord.

Let's listen to the Lord Grace.

I am holding keys for destination.. Can you run and come and take them for me and make sure the time you take us equal to no time you come and reach me And fetch your keys before a second of time.... If you can both you shout amen for 3 times From me.

Grace: Keys of destination?

Lord Jesus: Keys for your destiny my children.

Grace: Ohhh. Were can we find it Lord Jesus? Amen amen amen

Lord Jesus: You already took them children because you have done what I said you do a 3 times Amen it was enough for me I don't need much from my people the only thing that I want is for them to listen whenever I command them to do.

Lord Jesus: Don't you miss the Holy Spirit??

Grace: Thank you for Loving us Holy Spirit! You are our greatest best friend and lover of our life 😊💕

Lord Jesus: My children.

Do you know Bible??

Grace: Hmm it's your written word right?

Lord Jesus: I am the word, my children.

Grace: You are the word that brings life! The word is alive! 💕😊

B.ook of
I.nstructions
B.efore
L.eaving
E.arth
Hihi 😊💕😆

Lord Jesus: And whoever is preaching a word is tells people about me... Even today many people they do not know.