Chapter 7 Part 5: Holy Spirit Join us in Marriage

E: I miss you woman of God

I see you, Busy cooking 😊

Let me say bbe to you just for once.

Let me say I love you.

Let me say you're sweet.

G: Did something happened?

Let me say you're tasting so good Awh bbe.

G: My Precious Holy Spirit loves me more than Eli, 😊 what's happening to Eli? In Jesus name.

HP: Eli is feeling so nice he cannot even control himself because he has found the lover of his life and you're enjoying yourselves together.

Iv aloud you to open your legs for him so that he can come enter.

G: Precious Holy Spirit, my eyes!!!! *covers eyes.

HP: And I know you're sweet for him my child give it all to him he's yours forever you must grow Now you're no longer a child yes you will always be a child to me and your parents and some older people to you but now your a full grown woman.

G: That will happened to us in the future right? 😅

HP: Do not cover your eyes my child just allow your eyes to see him when he kisses your sweet lips, licking your tits and licking your vagina now you can close when he puts in his penis because is so large when erected and you will think he's going to kill you but his going to pump you nicer and sweet and you will be like awhaa awhaa ahaaaa mhhhh wooow nice bbe put it in all of it until we cum.

G: Wooaahh is this really my Precious Holy Spirit talking?

HP: Yes I've made one nothing to be shy of do it.

And Eli erected by now.

It's the future but as you're are the ambassdors I can give you a chance to meet sometimes im the Spirit and romance.

Power will use his power on you and you must try to overcome him let him not defeat you in bed you better be equal I want you to give each other full and testable rounds so that no one go outside looking for sex.

💎💎💎💎💎💎

E: You looking like a diamond you as a precious stone.. You're so beautiful can't even explain.

When you look at me I just cry and laid my head on your shoulders and I say to you I've never seen someone like you and never think will be with forever.

I hear the Lord says look my children this is the way you're on earth you should see each other the way you see him her here then your love will long last.

I promise won't honey you're mine forever and I yours.

Now I can see that you want to kiss me but you afraid of the Lord and He said no child he's your husband you can do anything.

But you make sure you don't get tempted it for only for your husband... And him also should know he does to you only.

E: Our beloved Holy Spirit I know that you're so faithful and you've been faithful to us.. I thank you for this beautiful angel that you've brought me my Wife.. And I believe that you will always lead her of what to do at a time with her husband me. And I pray that you enlarge even more.. WISDOM KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING of your word and The utterance of your kingdom.. May you anoint her even more so that she.

She maybe able to control me through your Spirit as you know Lord a man can not do it without a wife..

HP: Thank you my beautiful daughter.. A man needs a suitable helper for him to be where the father want him to be.. Suitable doesn't mean a woman that he lust for or a woman of her choice but a bone of his bones.

You are to start in Philippine because I want you daughter to serve this man and show him some things.. And remember you are his helper he cannot do without you... I send him there for you.

Remember not always the things which you think through your mind are against the will of God or are fleshly desires remember iv anointed you with wisdom knowledge and understanding and spirit to discern.. You are right start the.

Then from there you will explode and multiply.. Tel your husband that I've called him to multiply in all things.

G: My Precious Part, you are called to expand, develop and grow the children of God :) and raise them all to be an ambassador, its good that they will exceed us because it means His children are now mature in their spirit 😊💓

And terrorize and pick a fight on the devil 💓😊 Halleluiah! Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ our Savior!
Praise and Honor belongs to our Almighty Holy Spirit! Who come to us and loved us so much as His children! 😊💓

HP: Yes my daughter let him grow give him tough food he's of a high level in the spiritual let him grow and understand spirituality and it's different dimensions.

Tel him to leave his home land and go where the Lord sends him without any hesitation he mustn't wry what to eat drink and wear.. And it's your responsibility to take care of this man when he comes there anything wrong happens to him if he's not happy I will put the blame on you.. Love him take care for you're about to be lifted from nowhere to somewhere both of you.

 My precious Lover, leave your homeland with no hesitation 😊💓 Don't worry much about everything else! Just seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things shall be added unto you! 💓😊😗

Holy Spirit: You're my children and I don't want each one of you abuse or rob or misbehave to each.. Because you will die before time.. Listen to each and understand.

I don't say there's something wrong that you've done I am just telling you the ways of living.

Yes I am here to show you the way for I am a way truth and life my beloved couples.

Lord Jesus we love you where would we be without you.

Give your man some love now lady.

He needs love and words from his beautiful wife.

Guy here is your wife, don't you know what to do.. Is she not good for you??