Chapter 17 : Mt. Zion

G: My Beloved 🌺

E: My Grace

G: Hun 😗💕*im gonna whispher this in your ear.. I wanna live with you too

E: I'm your husband forever.

G: Indeed your mine :) 💖

Precious Holy Spirit who loves us much 😊🌺 Do take us both to the garden Lord. In Jesus name.

HP: Let's move.

G: In the spiritual world Abba 😗💕

HP: Yes

G: Gonna take your hand Lord :) 💖 and yours my beloved.

E: Yeaa

A beautiful tree and a fresh wind is blowing it's leaves and they move nicely left right center.

Let's go and seat there I see a chair there and it has stairs on it if so beautiful and unexplainable.

G: Take my hand my beloved 😗💕

E: First step of the stairs.

Let me hold your hand while we go up and make sure you don't fall yes we know that an angel can catch you but the word says don't test God your lord.

Second step make sure you hold on me because we are to jump to the higher level higher higher and higher.

G: Yah im holding on my beloved💖

E: Let's move let's move do not be afraid.

Look I'm gona go on the top to the last lap.. Then when I reach there I will drop a rope down to you then I will pull you you have to beacareful.

This is the mountain of the lord.

Come come and don't fall because if you fall that dragon down there will eat you and I don't want to Loose you.

G: I'll stay focus on Lord Jesus my beloved 😌💖 nothing shall harm me, a thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, it shall not come near me.

You've conquered we are here on top.

The wind blows wherever it wants, so they are, who are lead by the Spirit.

This is Mount Zion.

We are here now this is the mountain of the Lord and I can feel and sense his presence.

Mount Zion is the new Jerusalem honey.

G: Now im remembering what Lord Jesus said to us my love💖...

That we wait here...till were cloth with power...to stay in Jerusalem..

E: Hallelujah you remind me something else now yeah it's true Glory HOSSANA HOSSANA.

G: Shall we pray here my beloved🌺

E: Yes

G: Precious Holy Spirit who love us much, we wait upon you our Precious Compassionate God, in our deapest weakness you are our great strength and power, in our thirst and hungerness as we come boldy to your presence, overflow and cloth us with power and with your contageous annointing from you, right here, right now, In Almighty Compassionate Jesus name, amen 😊💖

Let us sing in tongues with our hands lifted high 😊💖 Glory Halleluiah! 😊💖

E: I see golden crown and a big cloth of linen.

2.crowns and a cloth made of linen.

G: What does that things mean Precious Holy Spirit who loves me much?

HP: These crowns One is of a king and the other for a Queen and thus cloth for Garments.