Chapter 18 Part 6: Abba's Throne Room

Eli: I will come to the Philippines and no man can stand against us... If God is for us who can be against us.

Grace: Precious Holy Spirit thank you for loving me and my beloved Grace :') we are yours no matter what happends. In Jesus name, Amen.

Then sing in tongues

Do tell our Precious Holy Spirit my love :')💓

Holy Spirit: You're my beloved and trusted children both of you.

Grace: When all we see is limitations all around us Precious Holy Spirit who loves us too much. You make a way where there seems to be no way. :')

We look to you and gaze upon your goodness, lovingkindness and our waymaker.

Holy Spirit: There are no limitations around you and there are no boundaries that you can not cross over in with you.

I am powerful, I live and breathe in you.

The doors are open. For you.

Grace: Our Precious Beloved Holy Spirit who loves us so much, we are nobody to the world and its okay Precious Holy Spirit, in your eyes me and me, we are a somebody to you, we are weak, consume us with you loving Holy Fire, take us to the throne room of Papa God, we want to spend time with Him in the spiritual world. In Precious Jesus name, Amen.

I hug you as we pray this together my beloved :') 💓

Then we sing in tongues after praying my Eli :') 💓

Holy Spirit: You're welcome to the Living Throne Room of the Most High.

Grace: Let me know what you see my beloved Eli who loves me much.

Eli: I see Abba on his chair seated.

Abba Father God: What my child?

I am the Good of Power, I am here, talk to me.. I am, I'm in you and you in me.

Grace: Nothing, Abba 😭💓 I just really can't leave without you! I love you because you love me much as a daughter.

Abba Father God: I love all my children especially those who abide by my principles.

Grace: I am the weakest among all your sons and daughters, when everyone rejected me, you are my refuge and my wings. 💓💓

Abba God: The rejection you went through was your training both of you now, It's your time to arise.

Grace: We can still meet me and Eli as our precious Holy Spirit who loves us much transport his fallen body to my bedroom 💓😊 right? 💓😊

I hug your legs again Abba! 😊💓

Abba God: Do not rush things my children, you will see each other in the natural at a right time.. Yes what is impossible with you is possible with me.

Grace: Yes, Abba Father 😊💓 we will not rush, My Eli! Hug Abba too! 💓😊 my love.

Eli: Yes I hug him bbe.

Abba God: You're my children put your trust in me.

Eli: Thank you our Abba.

Grace: Abba Father sometimes :') I want you take my life na, me and him, so that we can be with you now, we are so contented of just being with you 💓 i feel like crying 😊💓

Tears of Joy My Abba Father God who loves me too much.

Abba God: I am with you, you're with me.

Grace: You are wonderful treasure that no man can give to me :') 💓 Halleluiah! To my Abba Father! Who redeem us through our Lord Jesus blood.

Abba God: The Blood of my Son is forever bleeding and his wound open for the healing of nations.