Chapter 1: Jesus Loves You 💖

Eli: I need prayers.

Grace: Hello there 😊 Jesus loves you! Your ever so beautiful in His eyes.

Eli: Wow thank you so much. I feel so great to hear that.

Grace: Its the truth. Do you want to meet and be with Him again? 😊

Eli: Yes I do mhhhm

Grace: But before that are you Holy Spirit filled yet? 😊💕

Eli: Yes I am filled with the Holy Ghost hallelujah! Mhh

Grace: Okay im going to give you a prayer and your going to pray it to Jesus okay?

Eli: Ok thank you.

Grace: Wait okay? 😊

....
Lord Jesus, I thank you for your love for me, your grace overtakes me, I repent for all my sin, known and unknown, wash me with your blood Jesus, if theres unforgiveness in my heart, I forgive them, Lord Jesus hug me, I touch the hem of your garment. I want to know you more Jesus, I give you my life, show me my future in you, baptise me again to with your Holy Spirit and Fire right now in Jesus name!

....
Then let me know when your done praying to Jesus.

Eli: Wow thank you....I'm done.

Grace: What do you feel right now?

Eli: I feel the love of Jesus in my heart and the move of the Holy Spirit I feel so nice. Thank you.

Grace: Do you see something?

Eli: Now??

Grace: Yeah

Eli: No

Grace: Do you feel that heat?

Eli: yes my whole body I jst can't explain this Is the great feeling ever.
I feel so good in my stomach also.

Grace: Yeah its the glory of God. 😊
Dont be afraid.

Eli: And the starting to weep because of this love.

Grace: Yeah, Jesus is with you. His there...You see Him?

Eli: Yes I can see him his Glorious I love you with his love.

Grace: What does He look like?

Eli: I see the light coming through my eyes.

Grace: Ask Jesus what you can do for Him and say to Him Jesus take me to your kingdom that I may proclaim and share it to everyone around me.
Ask Him to open your spiritual eyes.

Eli: Yes I did. That's what I want the most I want to see.

Grace: The Light of Jesus...He's the Light. Just worship Jesus dear. What do you see? 😌 Just light?

Eli: I see fire in a form it seems as if it's a lion.

Grace: Yeah...the King of Kings..Jesus is the Lion.

Eli: Thank you Jesus. I see lightning and the rain falling.

Grace: Say to Jesus, "Speak Lord, Your daughter is listening."

Eli: I see many people some are standing on their feets waving their land to Jesus, some kneeling down with their foreheads on the ground some clapping their hands.

Grace: Yeah that's the saints.
Worshipping Jesus. 😊💖

Eli: Jesus Jesus I love him so much.

Grace: Were a part of them. 😊 💕

Eli: Hallelujah.

Grace: You might want to ask Jesus to take you there. To take you you know? Visit heaven.

Eli: I will forward you something.

Grace: What is it? Hmm?

*Eli then shared his vision to grace.

Eli: It was on 28th of this year January...

Grace: The final move of God...
Right now...what do you see? Is Jesus still there?

Oh wait, I though you we're a woman xD my bad.

Eli: Your last message about woman I can't understand??

Grace: I though you were a girl sorry. 😅 Is Jesus still there?

Eli: I see something...Like a star that I hear on top of me is shining.

Grace: Ask the Lord what is it. 🙂

Eli: Its his Glory upon my life.

Grace: Just spend time with Jesus...And just listen and hear..and worship...

Eli: Thank you.

Grace: And pray for me too, 😊💕 God bless you Eli! Obey Jesus okay?

Eli: Yes will.. Thank you Grace.. Yes I will obey.. What did Jesus told showed you about me?? Is there anything?

Grace: He showed me how much Jesus loves you and His presence will always be with you like Moses.

Eli: Yhoo my God! I'm telling you you're telling the truth I've heard so many telling me the same thing.

Grace: Thats all. 😊

Eli: I'm a sinner Grace.

Grace: Reminding you of His love.
Jesus is a better savior than you are a sinner. You are washed by the blood Jesus.

Eli: Yes I believe thank you Lord. I thank the lord that I've met someone like you now I know who I am, it's difficult sometimes because some will laugh at you when you share your problems and need prayer from them.

Grace: Dont worry, persecution has to come, if we want to live for Jesus.

Eli: I will repent everyday my dear sister, yes I still feel the heat and the power in my shoulders.

Grace: Just declare the Word of how Jesus sees you, you are His child. That you are an ambassador of Christ, in your weakness He is your strength.

Eli: Glory to him.. You know sometimes I would doubt my self because many do not understand me even the pastors.. I thank Jesus for my life.

Grace: Dont seek validation from men but God. Dont fear men, fear God only. Just know greater is He (the Holy Spirit) who is in you than he (devil who is in the world.)

Eli: Yhoo I hear you. Yes greater is he that is in me than the one in the world Amen.

Grace: That's it 😊 just say that to yourself everytime when the enemy accuses you. Just declare God's word and promises in your life okay?

Eli: Yes I will do woman of God.

Grace: Pray for me also that the Lord would give me a vision in the future. Thats all. 😊

Eli: Crambotia...It will be established.

Grace: Crambotia?

Eli: When I'm in the Spirit I sometimes pray or speak in tongues and interpret.

Grace: Continue to do so.

Eli: Thank you so much. I will not again doubt myself.

Grace: Just message me if you have any questions or anything ok?

You are a friend :) anyone who is in Christ is my friend. 😊

Eli: Cool my friend.. Where are located??

Grace: In the (Censored). I'll have to sleep for now. Continue worshiping Jesus Amen.

Eli: Ok thank you..What is the time there is it evening??

Grace: No, its already night time late.
Good night friend.

Eli: Good night too. ♥ ♥ ♥

......................................................................
🗡🗡🗡🗡🛡🛡🛡🛡🗡🗡🗡🗡🛡🛡

Author's note: A love so pure where does this lead too? 💖

😘💕 ALL GLORY BELONGS TO JESUS