Chapter 4: Open Vision 👀

Grace: What do you see?

*Eli's spiritual eyes were opened

Eli: A big globe if you know the Globe with the map of the world. But this one is gold. And the voice comes saying all the nations of the earth belong to me they are my people and I'm their God they must come and bow to my Son Jesus whom I have chosen to set them free.

And I see tears and ask where's the voice come's from?

Lord Jesus: Because my people don't want to obey.

Grace: Amen! Glory!Glory! Let your will be done. Jesus 😢 don't be sad.

Eli: He says to me he's telling me for the second time. London is in a place, a place of darkness.

Grace: Yeah...I'll have to tell my fellow sisters to intercede for them. For Russia, North Korea, Canada... Lord Jesus let you will be done.

Eli: Yes I think it was 2015 or 2016, God took me in a vision to a place and as I was floating upon the place he said to me, this is London a place of darkness.

Grace: Yeah. Takedown notes everything God shows you and instructs to you and me. Record your voice every time.

Eli: Ok I will do that, thank you.

Grace: For the deep things of God are treasures.

*Grace then turns to the Lord and said, "Hi Lord Jesus!" 😊💖

Lord Jesus: I love you too much.

Grace: Kinilig ako Lord! 😆💖

Lord Jesus: Yes I see, I created you a lioness.

I love you too much, I will take you afar for my Glory and beauty, I say be strong in me and keep loving my, people for that is the addition of his grace upon your life.

Grace: Okay, I will continue sharing the gospel and you Lord. No matter what they think of me. 😊💖

Your approval is all I need.

Lord Jesus: You were approved even before you were born, regardless of what you went through.

The way I love you, you will see vision and dreams, dreams for Glory.

All is well with you, thank you for taking care of my people.

Grace: Amen! 😊💖 Lord let you're will be done, keep visiting me in my dreams hopefully I'll remember them.

Good night Eli, Continue listening and have fellowship with Jesus.

Eli: Shalom, open your heart for the Lord as you speak.