Prayer to Lament 😭

Precious Holy Spirit who loves me much, You are the Lord who weeps over us, Give me a heavy burden, a groaning in my heart that comes out from my lips and eyes, help me pray, i dont know what to pray, help me weep, may you weep through me, with me, for my life, clothed in sackloth as I seek your face and as I so hunger and lie defeated in the dust revive me as you have promised, for you are Revival Holy Spirit of God, you are Awakening, I cry out for a revival as I sing or pray in tongues and as you interceed for me, let your voice be my voice, my voice be yours, consume it with your Booming Holy Fire Large as my whole community here. in Jesus Almighty name, Amen.

After Praying this to the Lord with a sincere heart for 36 min.

You pray in tongues with groaning *sigh 😭💖

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Author's note:

Jeremiah God says regarding the coming judgment on Judah, "put on sackcloth, lament and wail, for the fierce anger of the Lord has not turned back from us" (Jer 4:8) and "I will take up weeping and wailing for the mountains, and a lamentation for the pastures of the wilderness, because they are laid waste so that no one passes through, and the lowing of cattle is not heard; both the birds of the air and the beasts have fled and are gone" (Jer 9:10). The entire Book of Lamentations, written by Jeremiah, is based upon God's righteous indignation and judgment and the laments of Jeremiah who is sometimes called "the weeping prophet."

😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖😭😭😭😭💖💖