39

For these days, I've tried to avoid Malfoy as much as I can, in the hallways, classes, hall and anywhere. I'm not going to give in to him easily, he's my past and I only have to focus on my future. He hurt me before and I'm not going to let him do it again. Currently, I'm walking with the girls towards the boats for the second task when Malfoy goons, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle get in our way.

"ughh what do you want?!" I asked irritated.

"relax. We're just asking you if you know where Malfoy is" Blaise asked, looking at me.

"and why should I know?"

"I don't know. You tell us. We didn't see him from last night after he was called by Snape to Dumbledore's office"

"I don't know or care about him. So, if you don't mind. I have a task to win" I pushed him out of the way and walked towards the boat, sitting with Stella, Anne and Charlotte. I actually didn't see Hermione and Ron too.

The boat brought us to the tower in the middle of the lake where we stepped up and I opened my white robes, revealing my blue swimsuit with belt to put my wand.

I heard some wolf-whistle but I just ignore it, I'm not going to pay any attention to them

I heard some wolf-whistle but I just ignore it, I'm not going to pay any attention to them. I stand next to Fleur who's also wearing a blue swimsuit.

"welcome to the second task! Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of Black Lake" so, a treasure? I don't think any of my possessions went missing unless it's not a thing. Blaise told me, he didn't see Malfoy since last night so that's mean I.... Have to save Malfoy?

"in order to win, each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own" one hour.. Right. It won't be that hard to find the most outstanding platinum blonde haired boy right?

"you may begin at the start of the canon" the canon fires and I jump into the water, casting the bubble-head charm and immediately swim through the water. I swam through the fish and rocks when the familiar singing voices start echoing. It's the song I heard from the egg.

Come seek us where our voices are
We cannot sing above the ground
An hour only you have to do
To recover what we took

I swam towards the voices but something bite my leg, I shoot a spell at the grindylow and swim away from there.  A merpeople just swam past by me so I decided to follow after her than wasting my times, finding the place myself. I swam faster until I saw five stone figures tied by their ankles. There's Gabrielle for Fleur, Cho for Cedric, Hermione for Viktor, Ron for Harry and the white blonde boy for me. Seriously? Out of all people, they have to choose Malfoy as my 'treasure'? Why don't they choose Stella, Charlotte or Anne?

I rolled my eyes and swam to him then realized a human or some creature with webbed, already there. I swam to it, tapping on its shoulder. When it turns around, he's just a familiar boy with scar and glasses. I raised my eyebrows, looking at his hands and feet.