chapter 17

"mhm!" i happily squeaked. kook took me out for the day and treated me ice cream. this is what i needed before going back to our dungeon.

our comeback's coming nearer, hence sajangnim is putting us to more pressure in preparing.

jungkook took me to this ice cream shop where there are less people around. we were even seated in the farthest corner of the store and were covered so much so as to avoid media.

"you like ice creams so much." i nodded.

"yeah, especially when you dip fries onto it." while munching onto my french fries.

he took out his phone and started taking pics of me.

"ya!" i'm barely wearing make up and so i feel shy.

sadly, im not like those other idols who have natural beauty.

"waeyo?" he asked. i pouted and told him my thoughts.

"what the fuck, you look gorgeous doll. with or without make up." it feels like my eyes automatically widened.

"now stop covering your face so i can perfectly capture this moment."

one moment he was just snapping photos of me and the background; the next thing i knew he was filming us.

we were laughing and all when two seemingly figures also went inside the shop. perhaps idols like us as well since they were heavily covered from head to toe.

but they didn't stay inside and went out once the girl got her ice cream. they look cute tho even if the girl seem annoyed already as the boy kept on poking he cheeks i think.

"i wonder who those are." i pointed to them.

"they seem familiar" he blurted out.

we both shrugged it off and continued to whatever we were doing.

around 5 pm we headed out and dropped me off back at our dorm.

"i had a great time kookie!" i gave him a hug to show how happy i am.

he then got back to their van and i headed to the elevator.

my phone then popped out a notification.

dummyaccz tagged you in a post

i quickly clicked onto it and was taken aback by the post. it was jungkook's priv acc so i was shock to see it.

i browsed through the comment sections

i browsed through the comment sections. posted just minutes ago and his members as well as other idols have already seen it.

mochimchim our kookie's a man now 🥺

mrhandsomeworldwide MY YOUNGEST SON NOW TURNING INTO A NEW LEAF 😭

bamfuckingbam YOOO THATS POKPAK!! AHDHSHAH WYD THERE POKPAK 👀

there were still a lot of comments but i already arrived on the floor's studio.

damn, this boy really knows how to make my heart beat.