chapter 52

[M18]

despite the fact that my boyfriend and i always get to video call each other everyday, i still stared at him as if he was a brand new person whom i met for the first time. it had been over months since i saw him face to face due to our on-going tours around the world. thank God we were given 2 rest-days before continuing with out european tour. and so, i decided to fly to new jersey and visit the hotel jungkook is staying at.

and you know what, as if it were possible, the man seemed to be finer during that time. he was wearing a long black tee and sweatpants. it seemed like he still be going to the gym regularly despite their hectic schedule.

"you look stunning," he whispered, as he put his arms around my back and hugged me tightly. "you're smushing me," i chuckled into the side of his face. i inhaled his evening scent, which is a soapy and fresh smell that tingles my nose.

"good," he replies. it comes out muffled and his breath is hot on my neck. "i'm hungry." he seductively continued.

"did you eat dinner?" i asked as he releases his arms around me.

he became silent for a moment, then smirked and i already knew what he's thinking about. i immediately furrowed my eyebrows at him and playfully slap him on his chest.

"what now?"

"give your jungcock self a rest, are you always this pervert babe?" i asked causing him to grin. he then stared at me for a beat and his eyes turned serious.

"i've missed you. a lot." he said as we both sat on the couch. he then leaned over and nuzzled me just beneath my ear. i hear him inhale my skin through his nose causing the hairs on my back to raise.

"i missed you, too." my voice cracked, the last of it barely a whisper.

"you know, you can still change your mind and take back what you've said earlier." my body tensed as he traced my ear. then his lips closed in and he gently kissed the spot just behind my earlobe. "i also noticed that you're wearing my shirt."

"hope you don't mind," i said. "you left this shirt in my apartment and so i borrowed."

"oh, no, i don't mind a bit. looks better on you anyway. but i was just thinking, how much it'll look nicer if it weren't on you."

"as if you haven't seen me in that form."

"mmm," he hummed. "i'd like to see it again."

i reached for him, drew him close, and inhaled his smell once again. "i really missed you."

"and i missed you more, my cupcake." he said into my hair. all of a sudden, he's on top of me and i drank in the sight of him. finally i'm home.

"seems like i don't want to leave this couch as of now." i said, then asked, "you don't have any plans today, do you?"

"oh, yes," he said, rubbing his nose back and forth across my cheekbone. "i have lots and lots and lots of plans."

"which would be?" i asked, hoping his plans get in between us for this day.

"for starters," he said, his breath tickling my ear and one hand tickling my stomach. "i'm going to bring us dinner, and i'm going to use you as my table—"