chapter 23

"whatta bam bam, whatta bam bam!" i bent my knee and did the last posing of our choreography. the lights then dimmed signaling us to go backstage.

it has only been 2 days since our comeback stage and our songs have been doing well, especially D4 achieving it's 1st win yesterday.

i was scrolling through my phone as i was looking for the netizens' comments about our performance, did i mention we already have our personal ig accounts? sajangnim actually told us to make one in order to boost our popularity. lots of positive feedbacks were shared, but there were also negative ones. but that's how industry works, haters will always try to bring you down.

i was on my way back to our room when my shoulders collided with someone causing me to drop my sandwich — good thing it was still unwrapped. i quickly took my glance away from my phone and squatted down to reach for my snack. to my surprise a hand grabbed it already and offered it to me.

i looked up and immediately fixed my posture and did a bow. he's the mc a while ago right, song kang is it?

"mian lisa-ssi, here's your sandwich by the way." he gladly offered and walked past me. some of the staffs were glaring at me making me feel weird, but i just ignored it and proceeded in walking to our room.

"you're actually pretty cute when you're nice." i looked around to follow the voice and saw that jen unnie was talking with his casual friend on the phone, while having her make up retouched.

i saw how her eyebrows automatically raised by yoongi oppa's comment.

"so what am i when i'm not nice?" she complained. i went over to the vacant seat beside her. damn, unnie's really pretty, and her cheeks are really chubby.

"hot as fu—" she cut him off by quickly grabbing her phone on the table side and turning off the loud speaker.

"ya min yoongi! you were on loud speaker!" jen scolded, making me and the staffs laugh. i poked her shoulders, lowkey teasing her and she just rolled her eyes at me, continuing their conversation.

i was unwrapping my sandwich when i felt a paper on the other side of the wrapper. my eyebrows furrowed as i unfolded it — a number was written onto it.

the room was then filled with chaeng's squeal. a hand quickly grabbed the paper and she stared at it for a moment before squealing once again.

"hubby can you atleast lower down your damn voice!" jen said with an annoyed face, but was quickly replaced with a shocked expression when chaeng showed her the paper.

"lalisa! who fucking gave you their number?" unnie asked. confusion was expressed on my face. was it the unnie at the cafeteria selling? i wondered.

i shrugged my shoulders and munched onto my sandwich. it may be a mistake, so i don't actually care that much.

"ya! aren't you even curious?" i glanced at chaeng and raised my eyebrow at her, but she wasn't looking and was just continuously teasing me while holding the paper.

"maybe it was a mistake." the door swung open revealing jisoo unnie who was showing a creepy smile towards me.

"you girls were so loud i heard you over the hallway! does our dongsaeng has an admirer now?" she quickly went to my way and pinched my cheeks making me scream in pain.

jen grabbed the paper from chaeng and recited the number over the phone, i almost forgot he was talking with yoongi oppa. she then placed her phone on the table and hit the loud speaker.