chapter 18

only days away and our comeback's happening. yg sajangnim got stricter to us, limiting our food intake, workouts and all.

with that in line, we were also invited to universities to perform. it makes my heart happy seeing our fans gathered around the stage. hoping one day, we get to have our concerts and perform worldwide. its not that bad to dream right?

it has been a while since we met with bts. with their newest release song being launched, they were also faced with hectic schedules, performing in every award show broadcasting.

"ya unnie, where are you going?" 2 in the morning and this jendeukie is going out? again? and we just arrived in our dorm after performing at Hyanyang University.

"out. ice cream. dont wait for me"

"but we can just ask —" i wasnt able to finish my sentence as she just left, quickly.

"doesnt it bothers you how often she craves for ice cream nowadays? at this hour?" i asked.

"ya lisa, jen's in the right mind now. dont worry about her, why dont we just rest, ne?" jisoo unnie responded and walked towards her bedroom.

chaeyoung said her goodnights as well and proceeded in her room. i guess they're too tired to even question unnie's doing and follow her,

but not me.

so i quickly grabbed my hoodie, a cap and of course a mask and went outside in the hopes of finding her.

she cant be that far of course. i went to check each convenient store that was around the area, but still no luck.

i was about to go back to our dorm when a figure suddenly blocked my way, causing me to look up.

i havent noticed that i was in a dark alley, alone with this strange man. how did i even get here?

"uhm, do you need anything ahjussi?" it is surprising how i still managed to ask him even if i was already sensing danger.

"oh, you're lisa from blackpink right?" damn how did he recognize me.

"my daughter's a big fan of your group, especially you." i lowered down my mask to say my gratitude.

"can you help me find my cat? i somehow lost it over there" he suddenly pleaded, pointing to a much narrower and darker street.

what was i supposed to do? say no?

of course. especially when my guts telling me something is definitely wrong.

but fuck, what if it was true right? what if this man really did lost his cat. i cant shake that thought off, especially when a cat is involved

...and someone needing help.

saying no may somehow also lead to him telling stories about our encounter resulting to bad comments against me and the others as well.

we cant afford any of those especially with our comeback nearing.

i just grabbed onto my phone in case anything weird is about to happen.